Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Oh shit. Am I the only one who thought she looked lovely. What’s happened to me. Someone hunt me down and slap me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
The only reason she would act “classy” is if she was scared of the other birds.

We’ve all seen the real Sal, the stabby one , the rat girl rants, the Arfans rants.

Scum

• Haha
Oh
My
God!o_O:ROFLMAO:

I was going to stay there this weekend!!!! Fack! That would have been bloody hilarous. Gutted! Fyi it was c£350 on booking.com for the cheapest room when I looked last month.

London people- my knowlege is ten yrs out of date. So is ME a known ho bag hotel? I was looking at hotels with a “party vibe” but not keen on those full of schlaaaags.

ps edit- she looks like the blue power ranger!

• Haha

Sshhhhh

Omg the foam alphabet letters in the bath that Val has arranged to say ‘Lovely Mum’. She’s fully lost her shit, her kids aren’t even there. If she wasn’t such a twat is feel sorry for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

ladymanc221

VIP Member
35 year's old and a mother of two (allegedly) acting like she is at school falling out with the mean girls 🤣🤣, would love to know the real story and it probably involves Sal thinking she is better then them and being a massive Dickhead 😫 and that 'karma' pic yes Sal those sausage lips are your Karma hun and having a dog's name tattooed on your face you big fucking tool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
was
Our Sal previously stated that she would donate all profits from her ‘book’ to a DA charity in Liverpool. I can confirm that no known local charity or national foundation has received a penny.
No charity or foundation that I am aware of will work with her, mainly due to her being the main aggressor.
No recognised refuge will ever, ever give out their address. I am a DI for a domestic abuse police unit and I don’t know all the addresses of the refuges in my area, I don’t need to. They are secret. Her dropping off clothes is fucking laughable. Might be to a charity headquarters but won’t be an actual refuge. Her even saying that makes victims fearful and that makes me angry. Plus no victim needs her clothes.
The girl makes me so angry. I messaged her three times as a test to ask where to drop donations. No response. Same as her ‘book’ donations. The girl is profiting from actual victims. It’s sick.
She is absolutely vile. Remember ages ago she did a live where she spoke about how she loved being punched in the face by a man when he comes? I commented on the live to say how offensive that would be to the DA charity she said she was donating her book profits to and got told by her and one of her cronies on the chat to shut up and that I ‘needed a good dicking’. How she has the nerve to even pretend to be donating stuff to a DA charity/refuge or helping in any way is beyond me. Just a vile, vile person. Her kids are 100# better off without her.

• Angry
  • Wow

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Haha when you have day to day care of your children and pay for everything they need…….then maybe you can claim an achievement. Miss Independent who had to go on benefits when she spilt from her ex (and then commit benefit fraud) 🤣🤣

Try your husband dying and you maintaining the same 5 bedroomed roof over yours and your childrens head for the next 10 years and receiving £0 in benefits, also having no grandparents to help whatsoever and still managing to work to pay for all the above 👊🏽💪🏽 Sal you wouldn’t know how to be a strong independent woman and single mother even if there was a manual and you read it 100 times 🤣🤣 I’ll come on your podcast if you want……..talk about true tragedy & adversity and overcoming it rather than playing the victim when you were the perp.

How much of a lack of self awareness must one have to even try to flex that when you’re a convicted benefit cheat & lost custody of your children because you couldn’t/wouldn’t prioritise them above yourself/a man 🧐

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dunno why but I’m proper howling at her zooming in at the ‘metro’ bank and saying best bank everrrrrrr
Going on like she’s got an appointment with her wealth manager in Coutts.
I don’t know who is more crazy, her going round like a Lidl’s own brand influencer or me for taking an interest in it.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Girltalk Podcast...another day in the life of Sallie Axl .

Successful businesswoman
International traveller
Entrepreneur
Mum of the year 2021
Boss bitch
DV advocate
Charity fundraiser
Author

I just dont know how she manages it all......oh wait 🤔
I'm surprised shes not bringing out a range of scissors next

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
The driver has been through an awful experience and I wish him the very best but saying you’re sobbing and can’t stop crying is a bit fucking dramatic when the only person who thankfully died was the attacker. I know it could have been worse and things hit harder when they are in your area or home town but leave it out Sal, commend the man without making it about you.

• Heart

Queenie Pop

174CD6DE-C85D-4FCF-AC80-560A8A188500.png
Gosh I was NOT ready for the back of these atrocities. It looks like she’s wearing an old fashioned sanitary belt over them. I’ve honestly never seen anything like these crimes against fashion!
Maybe her married sugar daddy is paying for them? Or her mum?

• Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m watching something on channel 4 about only fans and I’m sure the girl said she was earning 10K a week meanwhile her home looks like a flat share I lived in when I was 20. Why do they lie about it? I genuinely don’t have anything against any kind of sex work and I find that whole industry when done legally absolutely fascinating but I do feel a lot of these people (Sally) are deluded and live some kind of fantasy in their own heads to justify it.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Just checking in on the thread, I’m so pleased to see Val has finally turned her life around and is working to earn money to build a future for her and her daughters. This will make N &S realise that it doesn’t matter if everyone they go to school with knows that their ‘mum’ is sharing her corned beef hash for £2.50 a pop, she’s providing for her girls and it’s for the greater good.

What’s that you say? Her kids will be teased mercifully just so their ‘mum’ can rent/lease an ACME version of a Range Rover and squander the little money she earns on jeans that are a crime against fashion? And despite moving closer to them, she appears to be no more present in their lives than before? Val is certainly making memories for her kids, unfortunately theirs aren’t likely to be memories of growing up living with their mum and decorating a tree at Xmas, but that’s okay if you get to post ‘you do you’ meaningless quotes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I being mean or is she being really over dramatic with these posts about the attempted terror attack? “I Can’t stop crying” “never going out in Liverpool again” “it was so near the cathedral” is the cathedral a church or a bar? Because if it’s a church a WOMENS maternity hospital is so much worse, I think we all agree regardless of religion. Also if it’s a church since when was she religious, or am I missing something?

nobody died. The people of Liverpool are so lucky, but she is so bloody over the top.
She's talking about the Anglican Cathedral.

The cathedral is a church where they were holding a remembrance service yesterday. There were a load of diversions and road closures so that's why the taxi ended up at the women's.

Thankfully it was a quiet Sunday morning so the hospital car park was quiet and it was just the bomber who died.

I'm from Liverpool and I'm in shock, angry and saddened that this has happened. It doesn't stop me from wanting to go out albeit it is frightening ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29