Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sal you make me laugh 🤣

Your “column” was you slagging off blokes you had shagged and women you were jealous of, hardly a huge claim to literary excellence.

Your book which many people on here have read is full of typos as you did it on your iphone and couldn’t afford a proof reader.

Hopefully no one is fooled by the claims in your bio and is tricked into thinking they are doing a podcast with anyone of any relevance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you add something to your bio that's about a decade out of date?

Sal really is trying to reinvent herself right now, isn't she. Podcaster, author, columnist...

Feels like we are witnessing the birth of Multi-media Val

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn't realise It was an old thing, thought it was a new column she was doing

Trying to reinvent herself

Reactions: 5
I didn't realise It was an old thing, thought it was a new column she was doing

Trying to reinvent herself
Unless she's just got hired by the Daily Star, although that seems pretty unlikely! She did have a column post BB years ago.

Reactions: 2
If you are going to mention Arthur for clout get his bleeping name right
Kate Hayes made a similar poor error when she used him in her rant against lockdowns and rules that she never followed and that didn’t effect her.
The complete lack of care in getting what should be a basic detail right shows how uninterested they really are and how they will attach them self to any issue for likes and replies. Self obsessed dimwits, bet neither of them have read any more than other peoples posts about him and maybe a few headlines. They won’t even have bothered to learn about the situation before making ill informed comments spelt incorrectly.

Reactions: 18
Didn’t she say all her kids etc have had a stomach bug ? Why has she cooked a big roast dinner ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
PODCAST: PENDING, SELFIE BOOTY BACKGROUNDS: BENDING, SAL WHY YOU SPENDING MONEY DECORATING A HOUSE YOU'RE JUST LENDING?

new title thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn’t she say all her kids etc have had a stomach bug ? Why has she cooked a big roast dinner ??
I thought exact same thing. Parenting 101 bland food after a bug… but she’s not an actual mother so unlikely to know the basics 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.