Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live. Someone just asked who was her first guest and the first podcast is about narcissism and the second about SS removing your kids. Do I’d say she was an expert on both of those as she’s the biggest narcissist and had her kids taken off her

She kept on making this vile lips schmaking noise only can be described as the same as John merrick. It made me feel so nauseous I had to turn her off 🤮

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell I can’t keep up with her! Imagine spending every second of your day having to think about what you can do next to make money! Nah I’d rather have my 9-5 thanks

Reactions: 13
View attachment 881547

THE COLOUR OF THAT WATER THE BIG STINK

hardly fresh 😂😂😂😂😂
Eugh! I bet it leaves a manky residue when she gets out the bath. She makes me itch

Bloody hell I can’t keep up with her! Imagine spending every second of your day having to think about what you can do next to make money! Nah I’d rather have my 9-5 thanks
Imagine not knowing how much you gry next week. Give me a steady, permanent job with a decent pension and I'm happy. Imagine sal when she's 67, on the shortest state pension, trailing her large flaps along the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.