Sallie Axl #40 Prolapsed face, you big disgrace, dropping your coke all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it genuine. I reckon the family don’t get on and the mothers family want to set it up but the dads family don’t. She’s obviously only for the dads family 🙄
Actually yeh, she did say somewhere ‘thinking of his dad’s family’ or something? Calling it a scam is just weird

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but even if I only had the shirt on my back and nothing else, no way in hell would I wear her cum stained Ali express outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
old stabbies back on that mother Teresa vibe now is she

anyways when’s book no 2 out I thought it was meant to be in summer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back on private again 😂😂 cant make her bleeping mind up from 1 day or the other shes so erratic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Howling at her walking through crocky park I went running yesterday I’m wounded I didn’t see her

she looks like proper tit it’s bad. Jocelyn Wildenstein the second

• Haha
Reactions: 9
let’s hope she keeps the . G i m p . Mask locked away in the drawer! Imagine that turns up in the bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
950F3E11-16BD-40CF-8E4C-34A38D3456D2.jpeg

I just tried that filter she uses. The difference! She must look like tit in real life. Top is filtered & the bottom is my normal skin. I can’t even begin to explain how my features are completely contoured beyond recognition. She’s such a fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
View attachment 871330

I just tried that filter she uses. The difference! She must look like tit in real life. Top is filtered & the bottom is my normal skin. I can’t even begin to explain how my features are completely contoured beyond recognition. She’s such a fraud.
It’s hilarious, I never use these filters myself because it makes me cringe at how different I look, it’s basically not me.

Reactions: 7
Did anybody see on the live when she was packing stuff up, she picked a o pink coat up and went oh a lovely pryenex coat that can go for some little girl, I thought why do you need to read the name out just say oh a lovely oink coat!! Always having to name labels and tit ! Grow up Sal!! Bet it got took right back out the bag hahahahaha

Reactions: 18
Not a chance she’s giving away free clobber without there being something in it for her.
I bet those bags of clothes will be sat in that white toy car in her living room for the next 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All Hail "Mother Theresa Sal" 🙏 what has come over the selfish wench? Drop all your bin bags of clothes off hun at The Refuge you are still a bloody horror 🤣 She willl be going to church next to repent all her sins although she will probs go up in flames and if she carries on getting injections in her face that will fall off too?? She is Cray Cray today 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.