Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'Hi, is that Liverpool social services?'
'Yes'.
'Hiya. I'd like to report some people that might work for yous, like'.
'OK, what are their names?'
'Er, well I know theirs interweb names but not sure what their real names are, like'
'OK, well, what have they done'?
'Theys always writing and chattin' on Rat Guuurl'.
'Who'?
'Oh, I means, Sallie Axl, like'
'OK, and who is Sallie Axl'?
'Well, I mean I can't stand her like but yous know who I mean, she's a right snake and a complete skank, but these social wurkers, theirs always like slaggin' her and that'.
'Right. So just to clarify: People who you cannot quantifiably identify and who have been writing on an internet forum are allegedly 'chatting' about some non-entity who you yourself cannot stand and you'd like to report these unidentifiable people so that we are aware of them'.
'Yeah'.
'Great, OK. & can I take your name for my records?'
'Yeah, it's Axl. Sallie Axl.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She’s now on one saying that we should think about her feelings because ya know with coronavirus and people losing their businesses and job that people might see things and commit suicide, not her though because she’s above it.

do you think about other people when you’re raving in the woods or going on holiday spreading your filthy rat germs during a pandemic? Sitting on your stories saying you’re symptomatic then popping out for tea.. Nah! I wonder how many people You’re responsible for getting sick Sal? How many of them have died?

what about the girls you aggressively stalk and bully and dox online because your ex banged them? Like it’s their fault. Offering up rewards like you’re some fucking mafiosa? What ifyou tip them over the edge?

what about all the drug trade you’re actively funding through your selfish bullshit. The slave labour, murders, smugglers and their lives. Do you have their blood on your hands?

And what about your kids, they’re growing up thinking their mum cares more about oiling her arse up online, eye fucking herself on Instagram and sucking dick in Dubai than you do about them. What about THEIR mental health?!

You need to take responsibility for your shit first Sallie.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Dragondog

Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
Shut up you boring cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Because why would I comment on any other threads about people I don’t know? Wouldn’t make sense? I wouldn’t sit their slaying people I don’t know because I’m not pathetic enough whereas I know Sally and I fucking Dislike her because she snaked me simple as.

Also not at one point have I said I’m any better, just said I have a reason to Dislike her but you all don’t and it’s bizarre.

Also I’m not getting wound up just felt like I should put it out there that’s all.. clearly hit a nerve with you all

But a troll is a troll this is clearly normal life for yous aww xx
If it’s an awful troll site, what are you doing on it?

You’re going to report people to social services
🤣. “I’m ringing to report someone on a gossip site, goes by the name of Queen Barb” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Zantezoo

VIP Member
“yous might recognise my name I’ve been active on a few of these threads”

watch out guys we got a tattle celeb on our hands here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Cagayu

VIP Member
BB953596-9E49-4436-9831-4A84045413B1.jpeg

C09A16F5-9F31-49A6-A60A-EF0FF661675B.jpeg
They ain’t far off. There’s the sausages on her lips 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

McNuggets

Chatty Member
Thing is, the series of behaviours she is displaying now is always what happens with her.

1)She’s depressed about her situation.

2)She tries to re-invent herself by going to the gym, or meditation etc.

3)That doesn’t work and then sommeone hypes her up and she goes ‘travelling’ or ‘moves away’ or ‘moves house’ or ‘goes to Dubai for work’.

4)She then gets high as a kite for a couple of weeks, engages in risk behaviour, spends lots of money.

5)Then falls out with people and has to come home.

6)She then has an epic comedown or breakdown.

7) She’s then depressed and then tries to re-invent herself - the cycle begins again

It happens every time 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Kent

Stumbled across this thread 8 days ago and had to read from the start. It has been a hilarious, cringy and emotional journey, and I’m still hooked! All I can say is MI5 is missing some of the best detectives and the Edinburgh fringe festival is missing some amazing comedic talent! No need for the news when you lot are posting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Salliescrunchie

What are ‘the council’ going to do you idiot. They literally have nothing to do with a. The internet, b. Social services, c. ‘Trolling’ (which isn’t actually a crime itself)
Unless you are calling them to come collect you after you put yourself in the bin, you silly bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She looks like one of the riddlers

What are the shadows about on her mouth and they have made her nose like round with a huge dent in. Yuck yuck yuck. Refund please lol.

She can’t have much money those eyelashes are hanging on for dear life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
For someone who’s only activity on here is slagging off Sal you’re a fine one to talk about bullying.

Good luck with your complaint to your local council

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I honestly don’t want anyone to harm themselves

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who don’t give a shit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesn’t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. She’s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasn’t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst it’s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on people’s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, it’s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ‘being kind’ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. It’s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who don’t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, it’s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We can’t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you aren’t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and that’s what’s making her so angry. I think she’s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price 😂) and some people can’t handle anything that isn’t going their own way or not in their control.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

ksr96

Chatty Member
I went through all of the Sallie threads over the weekend and I genuinely cannot believe how much drama can take place in someone’s life over the space of literally a few months. Madness. Actually made me stressed 😂

Sooooyyy if you got a notification from me liking your post from August, don’t mind me 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
No blood on my hands.
We’ve offered advice, help, told her to get off social media, stop the drugs and change her lifestyle. We’d rather sacrifice our entertainment for her to get a normal job and sort herself out for the sake of her kids and family.
But she won’t, she’s too much of a selfish narcissist. So until then il just watch the drama unfold and post my concerns and opinions every now and again when I can be arsed

as you were lads

• Heart
Reactions: 51