Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The injectors that did that to her. Their Insta is full of lips they have butchered 😬

Reactions: 6
Looked on the Insta page of where she had her lips done and they're all bleeping awful! Their russian technique is too exaggerated, oh my days. I'm having mine done tomorrow and if they look like that I'm gonna go on a massive bender, get my phone out and call them all rat geerrlllzzzz for making me look like a goddamn placidochromis phenochilus mdoka fish

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whats up with the sides of her mouth? Why does she look like a cabbage patch doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some of the lips on the insta page where sal got hers are absolutely atrocious oh my god 🤢 I wouldn’t let anyone touch my face with a portfolio as dodgy as that!

Reactions: 17
Some of the lips on the insta page where sal got hers are absolutely atrocious oh my god 🤢 I wouldn’t let anyone touch my face with a portfolio as dodgy as that!

They are awful aren't they!! I've had mine done, not overly filled an had the russian technique and hers most definitely are not 😂😂😂 she looks like a duckbilled platypus 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her face and nose and lips look awful. Surely she can see she’s fucked up royally with the last few procedures she’s had done??

Reactions: 3
I can't unsee the lower half of a woman in a renaissance painting at the corner of her mouth
My hubby is a plumber...literally the right side of her mouth looks like a plumbers arse crack

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are awful aren't they!! I've had mine done, not overly filled an had the russian technique and hers most definitely are not 😂😂😂 she looks like a duckbilled platypus 😂
Same girl, I love having my lips done every year as a little treat - mine look nothing like that, I think the key is to build them up, not have 5ml banged into a ball bag textured saggy set of lips.

Next time she goes to have them done they are legit going to walk right off her face and be like “fuckin no more ya rraaaaatttt”

I think I preferred her old lips to these weird pointy lumpy ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stumbled across this thread 8 days ago and had to read from the start. It has been a hilarious, cringy and emotional journey, and I’m still hooked! All I can say is MI5 is missing some of the best detectives and the Edinburgh fringe festival is missing some amazing comedic talent! No need for the news when you lot are posting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Same girl, I love having my lips done every year as a little treat - mine look nothing like that, I think the key is to build them up, not have 5ml banged into a ball bag textured saggy set of lips.

Next time she goes to have them done they are legit going to walk right off her face and be like “fuckin no more ya rraaaaatttt”

I think I preferred her old lips to these weird pointy lumpy ones.
Yeah they are bleeping awful hers. I've probably had about 3ml over a few years so mine aren't massive but have got a nice shape now... Wouldn't ya be mortified if they'd turned out like hers?! Hahaha I'd be crying in to my pillow til they were gone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously that “clinic” is a joke. Wtf in gods name is this meant to be? Attractive? Squashed arse hole spread across your face lip look? Only £2.99 per .05ml
I have never seen such an atrocious grid for this clinic, those lips are the worst I've ever seen. The key is less is more, not whack a shitload in at once.

Literally a baboons hole. I bet they get so dry and wrinkly🧓🧓🧓🧓🧓🧓🧓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah they are bleeping awful hers. I've probably had about 3ml over a few years so mine aren't massive but have got a nice shape now... Wouldn't ya be mortified if they'd turned out like hers?! Hahaha I'd be crying in to my pillow til they were gone 😂😂
I had 0.5 in mine for the first time and was worried they would look too ‘done’ and felt like at the time she put loads in. God knows how many ml she had put in. Surly can’t be responsible as a practitioner to fill that much in one go?

Reactions: 7
I had 0.5 in mine for the first time and was worried they would look too ‘done’ and felt like at the time she put loads in. God knows how many ml she had put in. Surly can’t be responsible as a practitioner to fill that much in one go?
No I was the same, had 0.5 and cried to my Mum I had duck lips. Anyone filling lips like that doesn't take any pride in their work, because I wouldn't Soggy sals prolapsed anus promoting and advertising my work 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.