Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t want anyone to harm themselves

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who don’t give a tit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesn’t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. She’s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasn’t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst it’s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on people’s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, it’s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ‘being kind’ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. It’s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who don’t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, it’s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We can’t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you aren’t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and that’s what’s making her so angry. I think she’s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price 😂) and some people can’t handle anything that isn’t going their own way or not in their control.
WOW!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Unfortunately Sal would ignore every word of this intelligent response. Let her crack on, I don't feel guilty about anything we say

Reactions: 11
Sorry I had a lecture moment 😂

I am being driven mad by the be kind moment to be honest. It’s being used for the wrong purposes. It’s being used as a weapon by influencers who just want to earn more money, party and stop commenting on their unacceptable behaviour.

To name a few who do this: promoting mixing cleaning chemicals up, outright lies, filtering all their photos to look unrecognisable, flogging scams, breaking the law, breaking COVID rules, mistreating pets/loved ones, being wasteful, being a twit to fans, not following ASA rules and misleading fans. All the things we come on here commenting on about influencers.

I’m being kind by helping people not catch COVID. I’m being kind to my children. I’m kind to my family. I am not obliged to be kind to or about someone who is being a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yawn 😴😴😴😴

The “blood on your hands” thing has sat uneasy with me. Been mentioned far too much. I wouldn’t be shocked if there is some kind of “incident” which compromises her health / life / wellbeing & it is all blamed on Tattle. Que massive outpouring of sympathy & attention. Sallie is very predictable & we all know her behaviour patterns. It just seems like she was adamant on getting it out there that Tattle would be responsible for anything if it did happen. Look how much attention KHM got from her “Trolls” video. Just seems like a very Sallie opportunity.
💯 I say this all the time !! She will do something silly but not go to far ..
and blame it on everyone else whilst still being in denial about her tit show of a life!! The sad part about this all is that she is so deluded about who she actually is she doesn’t realise how tragic she looks !! How tragic her life is how chaotic her life is and how dangerous her delusional mind is !!!
A don’t think she wants help ..a think she quite enjoys the attention it brings and that is heartbreaking really 💔
I can’t stand her!! She’s a vile toxic narcissist who needs serious help !! And while I don’t give a flying duck about her because she’s irrelevant in my life ? I also as a decent human ... can’t help but watch her on social media with the teeny hope that she will get her life together and sort her head out xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I had a lecture moment 😂

I am being driven mad by the be kind moment to be honest. It’s being used for the wrong purposes. It’s being used as a weapon by influencers who just want to earn more money, party and stop commenting on their unacceptable behaviour.

To name a few who do this: promoting mixing cleaning chemicals up, outright lies, filtering all their photos to look unrecognisable, flogging scams, breaking the law, breaking COVID rules, mistreating pets/loved ones, being wasteful, being a twit to fans, not following ASA rules and misleading fans. All the things we come on here commenting on about influencers.

I’m being kind by helping people not catch COVID. I’m being kind to my children. I’m kind to my family. I am not obliged to be kind to or about someone who is being a knob
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This and this again

Reactions: 3
People asking for kindness - duck off it’s not yours to ask for. It’s mine. I can give it to who the duck I want to, or not.
A woman who steals food to feed her children will be forgiven in society for the crappy hand that may have led her to committing a crime. I don’t have an issue with sex work for this reason. Some women are doing it to survive and have less options. I hate that men buy and abuse women as objects don’t get me wrong I think it’s revolting on that front. But I don’t hate on the women for it. But you Sal, you do have options, you have absolutely wasted them all

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Here she goes with her going the gym every day . Will last about a week & she thinks she’s the Dali Lama . Some of us go the gym already but I don’t feel the need to film myself everyday & brag about it , it’s just everyday routine 🤣

Here she goes with her going the gym every day . Will last about a week & she thinks she’s the Dali Lama . Some of us go the gym already but I don’t feel the need to film myself everyday & brag about it , it’s just everyday routine 🤣
It’ll only last a week because that’ll be how long her free pass is for..
She doesn’t even break a sweat while she’s there. I honestly think all she does when she’s there is what she films herself doing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
From what I can see she’s clearly just an addict. And she’s addicted to the drama, the rollercoaster & the attention (good or bad).

She won’t ever change.

Reactions: 8
Been seeing this thread title has been popular and read about her on jem lucy/becca edwards thread. Dont know the girl but decided to have a nosey. Dear lord the lips!! The eye bleeping herself whilst she was using the kettle bells like she was performing a sex act or something!! Anyway im hooked on here now and another thread to follow on my night shifts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god one side of her lip does go up 😂 Aww I bet she's gutted 😂😂😂 you get what you pay for and seen as she probs paid nowt it shows 😬😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is thick as tit. Can’t wait for the ‘podcast’ (once she’s worked out what a podcast is)
me too.Gonna be bleeping hilarious.

exactly what the world has being crying out for - a brain dead narcissist talking shite in six different accents

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The big ‘blood on their hands’ spiel... duck me I can’t be arsed to get into all that. All I’ll say it’s ultimately the responsibility of the individual to remove themselves from that situation and take those steps needed to better themselves, their family’s life and achieve stability. She keeps shifting the blame onto anyone or everything else but her own actions. If she was sorted then it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference what anyone wrote or said at all would it?

And then a few stories later posting someone’s account on her story... who is she? Where in Liverpool is she or whatever? Completely throws out her dialogue about trolls being so damaging. She did exactly the same thing to someone else within an hour herself. An idiotic example of a human being if I ever saw one. Fair play, invest time and money in your mind and education rather than the exterior, that’s the one bit that made sense. Now I’d like to see her stick to that not loose interest or contradict herself in the next breath.

• Haha
So tired of the infulencers banging on about trolls.
When you chose to publish every part of your life to make money and effectively become a brand.
You are treated as such and should expect criticism and if you don’t like it don’t be public or don’t go out of your way to read on here.

You can say the trolls have blood on there hands but you sharpened the knife and put it in your own hand you have to take responsibility for your own actions.

oh and you lips look like a granny’s hemoriods

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.