Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I didn’t word that right.. just feel like the social services should be aware that people whose jobs roles entail no judgement of families should absolutely not be spending their downtime judging and slating train wreck mums

How many times do I need to say I HAVE PERSONAL REASONS FOR DISLIKING HER
Not saying that that makes it okay to slate her but I genuinely come on here to buzz off her cause she’s a head and she snaked me HOWEVER what are all your reasons? Other than the fact yous obviously have nothin better to do than rip into someone you don’t know I’m a bleep and I have a reason for it but you’re just all judgemental sad acts
Why are you so bothered though ? Why are you using you’re downtime on here trolling us lolll duck off you dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Hi, is that Liverpool social services?'
'Yes'.
'Hiya. I'd like to report some people that might work for yous, like'.
'OK, what are their names?'
'Er, well I know theirs interweb names but not sure what their real names are, like'
'OK, well, what have they done'?
'Theys always writing and chattin' on Rat Guuurl'.
'Who'?
'Oh, I means, Sallie Axl, like'
'OK, and who is Sallie Axl'?
'Well, I mean I can't stand her like but yous know who I mean, she's a right snake and a complete skank, but these social wurkers, theirs always like slaggin' her and that'.
'Right. So just to clarify: People who you cannot quantifiably identify and who have been writing on an internet forum are allegedly 'chatting' about some non-entity who you yourself cannot stand and you'd like to report these unidentifiable people so that we are aware of them'.
'Yeah'.
'Great, OK. & can I take your name for my records?'
'Yeah, it's Axl. Sallie Axl.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
'Yes'.
'Er, well I know theirs interweb names but not sure what their real names are, like'
'Who'?
'Well, I mean I can't stand her like but yous know who I mean, she's a right snake and a complete skank, but these social wurkers, theirs always like slaggin' her and that'.
'Right. So just to clarify: People who you cannot quantifiably identify and who have been writing on an internet forum are allegedly 'chatting' about some non-entity who you yourself cannot stand and you'd like to report these unidentifiable people so that we are aware of them'.
'Yeah'.
Crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a professional role but once I finish work I am me!!!!!! Really annoys me when people suggest I can’t do this and that as it ‘looks bad for my professional role’ etc. Don’t post that as you’re a ....... Don’t add them as a friend as you’re a ....... Don’t say or do this our of work as you’re a ........ I’ll do and say what I like out of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
Piss off you stupid confused witch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If the teeth are shaved into stumps then that is crowns not veneers...they are very different and both need replacing usually 8-10 years although can be longer if you look after them. Veneers are far less destructive than crowns and composite bonding not destructive at all. I would a million percent go for bonding over crowns any day!!
Same here! Im in the industry and would never choose to to any damage to my natural teeth... how many actual dentists do you see with a mouth full of veneers?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
Come back with a decent reply when you learn basic english and grammar.

Blatant Sal insider. duck you

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hi Sal 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Yes'.
'Who'?
'Yeah'.
😂😂😂 dying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so glad admin didn’t delete gossip girls comment because the replies have been so jokes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Shouldn't this be reported @admin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot cope with the way her lips are swinging all over her face when she's trying to talk in her story. It's like she's lip syncing her own story...wtf. Your lip lady wants struck off Sal!

Reactions: 5
She’s now on one saying that we should think about her feelings because ya know with coronavirus and people losing their businesses and job that people might see things and commit suicide, not her though because she’s above it.

do you think about other people when you’re raving in the woods or going on holiday spreading your filthy rat germs during a pandemic? Sitting on your stories saying you’re symptomatic then popping out for tea.. Nah! I wonder how many people You’re responsible for getting sick Sal? How many of them have died?

what about the girls you aggressively stalk and bully and dox online because your ex banged them? Like it’s their fault. Offering up rewards like you’re some bleeping mafiosa? What ifyou tip them over the edge?

what about all the drug trade you’re actively funding through your selfish bullshit. The slave labour, murders, smugglers and their lives. Do you have their blood on your hands?

And what about your kids, they’re growing up thinking their mum cares more about oiling her arse up online, eye bleeping herself on Instagram and sucking dick in Dubai than you do about them. What about THEIR mental health?!

You need to take responsibility for your tit first Sallie.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.