Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping tit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
Proper porcelain veneers don’t need the teeth filed down to stumps, what everyone calls veneers are crown and most people who have them will probably need dentures not too far in the near future. Those awful crowns are a cheap, quick fix
Braces/whitening/bonding are the way forward, that way you’ll have your own teeth and dentists in the UK will actually be able to deal with them

Reactions: 15
4B6EDADC-9029-4116-AE47-FA3FD2528E78.png

These are some of the worst lips I’ve EVER seen! She’s got no Cupid’s bow, she either hasn’t had the Russian technique, she has but the girl who did them is inept, or she’s just fucked and her lips can’t take anymore. I’ll go for all three with emphasis on the last point!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They are so so bad. She obviously thinks they look good. Which tbh is quite sad 😢

Reactions: 10
Well they were asking for models for a freebie so it’s probably some new girl done them. As if you would get them for free off a trainee new to the technique if you actually had any money. Personally I think they look exactly the same as before she dissolved them. Minus the wrinkles I thought her lips looked good without the filler!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 340604
These are some of the worst lips I’ve EVER seen! She’s got no Cupid’s bow, she either hasn’t had the Russian technique, she has but the girl who did them is inept, or she’s just fucked and her lips can’t take anymore. I’ll go for all three with emphasis on the last point!
I'm about to get my lips done for the first time and it's seeing tit like this that puts me off doing it.

Reactions: 14
Where the duck is she now?! She’s all over the place. What’s she getting all prepped for?

Reactions: 3
BB953596-9E49-4436-9831-4A84045413B1.jpeg

C09A16F5-9F31-49A6-A60A-EF0FF661675B.jpeg
They ain’t far off. There’s the sausages on her lips 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
8C96AAB9-2C06-469D-B53F-3E1AECD8F2CF.png

She’s got to be trolling us 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hundred of girls every day get there lips done and no one goes on like this beg. They’re atrocious mate, literally vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Such a shame girls think these lips are a good look! I really do not know one girl or celeb who looks good with these stupid lips. I did it myself twice four years ago and I look back at pics and cringe! I still have a little bit left in them and they look so good now four years on and never been tempted again...I think just a little bit is fine but not syringe after syringe every few months. She was a pretty girl before all this work

Reactions: 22
They do actually look dreadful
Defiantly not Russian style lips.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.