Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline flack wasn’t ‘trolled’ by people on gossip sites so she committed suicide... she didn’t want what was going to come out at court being shared in the public to do with her M/H issues and self harm.

Stop using it as an excuse to get your flaps out, have Coke rants, ghost your own kids and be a mess and then not be accountable because ‘trolling’
bleeping behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyone noticed how only one side of her lips work? When she talks, only one side goes upwards so it looks as if her lip is being pulled with a thread 🙈🤣 the other side just stays covering her teeth 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same old Sal, “things are going to change” then boom another meltdown for the world to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hellfire, how was that person allowed to mutilate someone's lips like that? 😱 And how could you actually WANT them to look that way? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hellfire, how was that person allowed to mutilate someone's lips like that? 😱 And how could you actually WANT them to look that way? 😱
Yet trolls should be done for manslaughter. 😂
If she thinks that, she should get her lip injection place done for butchery

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
"Yous"? 😂 If you want to try to argue, learn how to string a coherent sentence together first! 🙄😂 Close the door on your way out! 😂

Yet trolls should be done for manslaughter. 😂
If she thinks that, she should get her lip injection place done for butchery
Damn right!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New year new Sal oh wait we’ve heard it all before 🙄

can’t believe I missed us being trolled that’s it I’m going to the council

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She absolutely loves people talking about her. If we didn’t she would be more irrelevant than she already is 🙄

Reactions: 8
Sal- “these people don’t even know me”
1. It’s bit hard not to “know” you we’ve pretty much seen ya cervix
2. No one wants to know ya, we all here just for the Bantz
Or is it just me lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
Dying at this. “I am not Sallie” is code for “I am Sallie” Hello little eye 😂😂 What the actual duck 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Oi Sal, I thought you don’t read tattle anymore and you listen to your calm app meditation instead?
Don’t be such a hypocrite, whether you know her or not you are also actively using this site and complicit. Don’t act holier than thou. Now off you trot to complain to the council 🥴

Reactions: 12
We might believe if you didn’t say “things are gonna change” every 2 weeks 🙄. How many times we all heard this ?
She constantly tries to get one up on us ........ comes home from Dubai but to save face says “flight booked for the 11th” she’s so childish 😂. So how’s Dubai then your supposed to be there Sal 🤣🤣. You just look a dick

and ps , stop playing with your hair when you video yourself, is it a nervous tick or something , just sit still & speak . You move your head so much you must get whiplash especially when you do your side tilt smug look that bothers no-one cos your full of tit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's dull as dishwasher, honestly I'm fed up of watching. No wonder she can't keep a man it's nothing to do with looks, she's boring.. if you're out having food, she's filming herself, home watching a film she's filming herself, having a bath she's filming herself, having a tit she's filming herself... who in their right mind would want to be around that!? I'm younger than this beaut and I cringe at the thought of her filming herself constantly infront of loads of people.
The whole mask wearing grips me too, she'll wear it when she has to e.g. in Dubai to be accepted to get shat on, but in her hometown no chance she's all of a sudden exempt again! Idiot ! Wear one and get over yourself you vermin.
She thinks the virus is false too because she wouldn't catch it, she's probably so riddled that she's immune from everything !
She's going on all the time about being empowering to women!? Umm you don't really believe that crap do you? I swear she needs to follow, read and listen to real women who are totally empowering ... the shits so shallow it's unbelievable ! For my own sanity I have to stop watching her... she's everything that's wrong about society !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i just want to know what council xoxo is going to complain too, is she going to phone every council in the UK? Does she there is a central council office troll hotline you call? I am curious to find out....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No one is saying that Sall should harm herself. That’s never been said.

BUT she should be held accountable for being a tit person, a terrible mother who has effectively abandoned her children for drugs and prostitution and has likely caused them irreparable psychological damage. I hope it does make her feel guilty. She doesn’t deserve not to feel guilty. In a free and fair society people will comment on each other’s actions and behaviours, especially those who are desperate to be in the public eye like Sallie.

She’s set herself up for criticism. I’m not bothered. She’s awful. Sorry 😎 I don’t like bad parents and I think we have a duty to call them out. I care about her daughters and I don’t give a tit about her lol

So duck off gossipgirl you silly confused bleep. I think you fancy her deep down and that’s why you can’t decide to love her or dislike her. Think you’re the one obsessed with Sallie. Maybe if you told her what you’ve taken Tattle on she’ll let you neck her in bed like that Terri. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.