Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was very cocky about the jem and Becky situation. She said she’s not sorry about what she said at all and it’s girl code. She denied saying anything about any of their children too.
She also said Arfann was a friend of a friend from Glasgow
She said Vegas was with her mum and family and basically said she didn’t have her kids due to the stabbing video but she’s not allowed to talk about it.
Oh and she’s writing another book Lads, so start saving. I think it’s about what men want but please correct me as it was nearly 1am and I was knackered
Actually annoyed that I missed this 😐

Reactions: 3
Actually annoyed that I missed this 😐
She was drinking rose from a massive wine glass the size of her head. I guess she needs a big one with those lips!

What I want to know is.. were her kids taken away from her?? What is the reason for them both not living with her? She’s an absolute car crash honestly. I remember when she was pregnant with her youngest she was posting loads of stuff about how excited she was etc.. so what happened to result in both of them not living with her??
She said it was the stabbing video but she’s not allowed to talk about it yet did!

Reactions: 6
She was drinking rose from a massive wine glass the size of her head. I guess she needs a big one with those lips!

She said it was the stabbing video but she’s not allowed to talk about it yet did!
At least she’s finally admitted that she doesn’t have custody of her kids! The amount of guff she’s chatted about them moving with her to Dubai, doing the school run etc, I can count on one hand the amount of times she’s seen those girls this year, woman.

Reactions: 13
She also said she had an emergency at home and that’s why she came back, I don’t think she knows that real reason she came back! There are so many

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean, if you don’t like what you read here it’s pretty simple. Don’t look. It’s not up to you tell other people what they are & aren’t allowed to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At least she’s finally admitted that she doesn’t have custody of her kids! The amount of guff she’s chatted about them moving with her to Dubai, doing the school run etc, I can count on one hand the amount of times she’s seen those girls this year, woman.
I wonder what has really happened!
Does anybody on here work in social care/ family law?
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
complain to the council please so you can feel like more of an idiot than you already are
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
I've just had a look at your posts, you're here slagging off Sallie, really going for her, so how are we terrible and your posts are OK. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

For someone who’s only activity on here is slagging off Sal you’re a fine one to talk about bullying.

Good luck with your complaint to your local council

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I wonder what has really happened!
Does anybody on here work in social care/ family law?

complain to the council please so you can feel like more of an idiot than you already are
Xx
Yeah I’m the idiot lol but you spend your days on a trolling site trolling some head who doesn’t know you exist awww xx

I've just had a look at your posts, you're here slagging off Sallie, really going for her, so how are we terrible and your posts are OK. 😁
Not saying I’m okay, like I said I can’t bare her and have my own personal reasons not to because I actually know her and she snaked me...
my point is anyone coming on a site to slag someone they don’t know personally who has never done anything to them.. is weird especially the way yous are on it religiously, I pop in an out every now an then and at first I thought it was funny but not I think wow these people are actually sad acts

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hi wet legs Sallie lolllllll stop trying to disguise you’re self you freak you’re on here just as much as we all are

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For someone who’s only activity on here is slagging off Sal you’re a fine one to talk about bullying.

Good luck with your complaint to your local council
Maybe I didn’t word that right.. just feel like the social services should be aware that people whose jobs roles entail no judgement of families should absolutely not be spending their downtime judging and slating train wreck mums

Well @xoxogossipgir2 how do you explain this, why does your tit not stink?
How many times do I need to say I HAVE PERSONAL REASONS FOR DISLIKING HER
Not saying that that makes it okay to slate her but I genuinely come on here to buzz off her cause she’s a head and she snaked me HOWEVER what are all your reasons? Other than the fact yous obviously have nothin better to do than rip into someone you don’t know I’m a bleep and I have a reason for it but you’re just all judgemental sad acts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

You literally only comment on her threads 😂 how does that make you any better than everyone else 😂 Christ you need your head checked if you're getting that wound up about it.....it's a gossip site 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Because why would I comment on any other threads about people I don’t know? Wouldn’t make sense? I wouldn’t sit their slaying people I don’t know because I’m not pathetic enough whereas I know Sally and I bleeping Dislike her because she snaked me simple as.

Also not at one point have I said I’m any better, just said I have a reason to Dislike her but you all don’t and it’s bizarre.

Also I’m not getting wound up just felt like I should put it out there that’s all.. clearly hit a nerve with you all

But a troll is a troll this is clearly normal life for yous aww xx
If it’s an awful troll site, what are you doing on it?

You’re going to report people to social services
🤣. “I’m ringing to report someone on a gossip site, goes by the name of Queen Barb” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Maybe I didn’t word that right.. just feel like the social services should be aware that people whose jobs roles entail no judgement of families should absolutely not be spending their downtime judging and slating train wreck mums

How many times do I need to say I HAVE PERSONAL REASONS FOR DISLIKING HER
Not saying that that makes it okay to slate her but I genuinely come on here to buzz off her cause she’s a head and she snaked me HOWEVER what are all your reasons? Other than the fact yous obviously have nothin better to do than rip into someone you don’t know I’m a bleep and I have a reason for it but you’re just all judgemental sad acts
Why do you even care so much 😂 this is a gossip forum you moron! Hence the gossip 😂 if someone like Sal chooses to make her tit show of a life so public then expect people to talk. People will always talk! There’s nothing you can say or do that’s going to stop that, and you’ve joined in yourself 😂 have you woken up with a change of heart? Bless yous! Cry to Sal about it hun xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Because why would I comment on any other threads about people I don’t know? Wouldn’t make sense? I wouldn’t sit their slaying people I don’t know because I’m not pathetic enough whereas I know Sally and I bleeping Dislike her because she snaked me simple as.

Also not at one point have I said I’m any better, just said I have a reason to Dislike her but you all don’t and it’s bizarre.

Also I’m not getting wound up just felt like I should put it out there that’s all.. clearly hit a nerve with you all

But a troll is a troll this is clearly normal life for yous aww xx
Well someone got up all grumpy this morning. If a person CHOOSES to put their life on social media, I/we can choose to comment, that's literally how it works hun. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.