Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Sorry I had a lecture moment 😂

I am being driven mad by the be kind moment to be honest. It’s being used for the wrong purposes. It’s being used as a weapon by influencers who just want to earn more money, party and stop commenting on their unacceptable behaviour.

To name a few who do this: promoting mixing cleaning chemicals up, outright lies, filtering all their photos to look unrecognisable, flogging scams, breaking the law, breaking COVID rules, mistreating pets/loved ones, being wasteful, being a twat to fans, not following ASA rules and misleading fans. All the things we come on here commenting on about influencers.

I’m being kind by helping people not catch COVID. I’m being kind to my children. I’m kind to my family. I am not obliged to be kind to or about someone who is being a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Do you think Sal has gone into witness protection from Jem Lucy and is getting facial reconstruction like Nicolas Cage in face off so she can’t be found and lynched by Jem 👀

I think I have cracked it guys

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Salliescrunchie

Caroline flack wasn’t ‘trolled’ by people on gossip sites so she committed suicide... she didn’t want what was going to come out at court being shared in the public to do with her M/H issues and self harm.

Stop using it as an excuse to get your flaps out, have Coke rants, ghost your own kids and be a mess and then not be accountable because ‘trolling’
Fucking behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Solicitors screenshotting this thread 😂😂😂

screenshot this:

Sallie you’re a lying bag of scum, even down to your GCSE results. The only thing going for you is that you accept you have a PERSONALITY DISORDER. Get professional help for goodness sake or you’ll never stop the lying, manipulation, pretence & delusions of grandeur. It’s matter of public record that you’re a benefit cheat and child abuser as well as a home wrecker and bully, stop thinking you’re better than us normal folk who work hard and bring up our children every day. You think you’re allowed to publicly say what you said about Jem Lucy & Becca but we’re not?? I wonder if they have solicitors on the case??

I’m an ITU nurse practitioner and whilst I agree to an extent that restrictions need to be stopped as part of the bigger picture, I can assure you that COVID 19 is NOT a lie. Currently caring for a very sick husband & wife in their early thirties with 3 children under 10, they are both in multi organ failure. A colleague & friend of mine died in the first wave (32) and left behind 2 young boys. Stop being so disrespectful and dismissive!!

lastly, your vague bullshit about doing ‘courses’ and planning podcasts........you’re just gonna have egg on your face yet again when it becomes obvious you’re doing FUCK ALL!

Get your damn shit together for real instead of the constant bullshit and repeating history!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
I've just had a look at your posts, you're here slagging off Sallie, really going for her, so how are we terrible and your posts are OK. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Because why would I comment on any other threads about people I don’t know? Wouldn’t make sense? I wouldn’t sit their slaying people I don’t know because I’m not pathetic enough whereas I know Sally and I fucking Dislike her because she snaked me simple as.

Also not at one point have I said I’m any better, just said I have a reason to Dislike her but you all don’t and it’s bizarre.

Also I’m not getting wound up just felt like I should put it out there that’s all.. clearly hit a nerve with you all

But a troll is a troll this is clearly normal life for yous aww xx
Just stop 😂
It's a gossip site, we're here for the gossip. You keep bragging that you have reasons to hate her, good for you!
I tune in here for the weekly car crashes in sallies life, don't know her, don't want to know her 😂 but it's entertaining, I have a grand life actually, but tattle is often better than what's on TV so I use my down time to giggle at these threads.
As for social workers on this site, so what? There are lawyers, nurses, social workers and everything in between on here, a gossip site for the gossip!!
Are you telling me you'd complain if you saw a nurse at a local restaurant having a glass of wine on her day off??? Catch yourself on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Koko17

Guys I can confirm she is not sober or getting clean what’s so ever. The reason she won’t be with her girls this Christmas is because she was caught with a large sum of drugs in her possession and obviously this has gone against her massively in terms of gaining any access to those kids. She is still a full on druggy and all this Holland and Barratt talk is purely for Instagram purposes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Ellabella

VIP Member
WTF?!
Screenshot_20201207-191507.png
These Russian lips look absolutely hideous. Why would you want your lips to look like a prolapsed rectum?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Nazar11

At least she’s finally admitted that she doesn’t have custody of her kids! The amount of guff she’s chatted about them moving with her to Dubai, doing the school run etc, I can count on one hand the amount of times she’s seen those girls this year, tramp.
I wonder what has really happened!
Does anybody on here work in social care/ family law?
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
complain to the council please so you can feel like more of an idiot than you already are
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Eyerollsagain

I have a professional role but once I finish work I am me!!!!!! Really annoys me when people suggest I can’t do this and that as it ‘looks bad for my professional role’ etc. Don’t post that as you’re a ....... Don’t add them as a friend as you’re a ....... Don’t say or do this our of work as you’re a ........ I’ll do and say what I like out of work!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member

You literally only comment on her threads 😂 how does that make you any better than everyone else 😂 Christ you need your head checked if you're getting that wound up about it.....it's a gossip site 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gizzywhizzy

I only looked at this site after reading something about it on something else, I don't personally know much about this Sallie but what I do know is people who call this sight trolling are pathetic, this is an opinion sight trolling is when you direct message someone vile nasty comments not a forum where people rightly or wrongly have an opinion of said person these 'influences' put themselves all over Instagram making money of people receiving tons and tons of free shit constantly lying about the products they endorse just to make money of vulnerable people yet anybody dare write anything they dont like it gets deleted and blocked its so FAKE as are half these 'influences' so they need to shut up and suck it up it comes with the territory at the end of the day they do not have to read here its a choice they make!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
So shes okay to take tanning injections not knowing what chemicals are inside it but shes not okay with taking the vaccine or wearing a mask. Oh the irony

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

PeaceAndPaws

“I was seriously dying of depression when I came back from Dubai, but I feel so much better now...”

Thats not how depression works you melt. You had the fear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40