Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt really sorry for her she did look upset. Her life must be really lonely at times it’s very sad. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a shame when people allow bad situations and bad times and drugs to take over and ruin their life. I’ve had friends do the same so I really would like to see her turn her life around!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
To be fair to her she did well up when the children were mentioned. It must be a horrible place to be. She can change this though if she stops putting her addictions first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Feel like a broken record so CBA to reiterate ,but she knows exactly what she needs to do. She’s said she won’t come off social media. She would be a lot happier if she wasn’t on there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thing is, the series of behaviours she is displaying now is always what happens with her.

1)She’s depressed about her situation.

2)She tries to re-invent herself by going to the gym, or meditation etc.

3)That doesn’t work and then sommeone hypes her up and she goes ‘travelling’ or ‘moves away’ or ‘moves house’ or ‘goes to Dubai for work’.

4)She then gets high as a kite for a couple of weeks, engages in risk behaviour, spends lots of money.

5)Then falls out with people and has to come home.

6)She then has an epic comedown or breakdown.

7) She’s then depressed and then tries to re-invent herself - the cycle begins again

It happens every time 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal tit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a duck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
I only looked at this site after reading something about it on something else, I don't personally know much about this Sallie but what I do know is people who call this sight trolling are pathetic, this is an opinion sight trolling is when you direct message someone vile nasty comments not a forum where people rightly or wrongly have an opinion of said person these 'influences' put themselves all over Instagram making money of people receiving tons and tons of free tit constantly lying about the products they endorse just to make money of vulnerable people yet anybody dare write anything they dont like it gets deleted and blocked its so FAKE as are half these 'influences' so they need to shut up and suck it up it comes with the territory at the end of the day they do not have to read here its a choice they make!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i just want to know what council xoxo is going to complain too, is she going to phone every council in the UK? Does she there is a central council office troll hotline you call? I am curious to find out....
This is how I know it’s deffo Sallie - THICK AS duck😂😂😂😂😂😂.. what a coincidence she’s posted about us all being freaks with that rant on her lurker tattle account, then she’s posted non stop abar suicide. Keep controlling the narrative hun and enjoy ya side salad after your free gym trial in ya mates clobber

I actually felt really sorry for her she did look upset. Her life must be really lonely at times it’s very sad. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a shame when people allow bad situations and bad times and drugs to take over and ruin their life. I’ve had friends do the same so I really would like to see her turn her life around!
Get in the bin. She’s brought ALL of this on herself.
If she stopped choosing fellas and selling her fanny to Arabs over her kids she’d be much happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The hypocrisy is unreal.....don’t mention anyone who’s under 18.....eh? Stop smoking crack now love.
Silver spoon sniffing has got a witch twisted with memory loss! Damn sure she mentioned kids and questioned their biological fathers........talks out of her arse......lit coz her mouth looks like one.....piss off melt.....get the fuckin violins out 🎻

Reactions: 12
Thing is, the series of behaviours she is displaying now is always what happens with her.

1)She’s depressed about her situation.

2)She tries to re-invent herself by going to the gym, or meditation etc.

3)That doesn’t work and then sommeone hypes her up and she goes ‘travelling’ or ‘moves away’ or ‘moves house’ or ‘goes to Dubai for work’.

4)She then gets high as a kite for a couple of weeks, engages in risk behaviour, spends lots of money.

5)Then falls out with people and has to come home.

6)She then has an epic comedown or breakdown.

7) She’s then depressed and then tries to re-invent herself - the cycle begins again

It happens every time 🤷‍♀️
You missed the stage where she gets angry and she blames everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once again she’s hit a low because she’s no longer with fake friends living a fake life.

Sallie we aren’t trolling you we aren’t flooding your dms with these comments you are coming over here and reading them and putting your own spin on them.

we have all said we would love you to turn your life around and nobody wishes you harm.

You could see when she was talking about the kids she was hurting and for that she has my sympathy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A wish sad act would get her bleeping eyelashes sorted out the bleeping tramps making me ill looking at her tit baldy fox eyes 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i just want to know what council xoxo is going to complain too, is she going to phone every council in the UK? Does she there is a central council office troll hotline you call? I am curious to find out....
Omg I’ve just read that massive post someone wrote an I was ready to come back at her for a start I KNOW Sal (not personally) but been around her In same bar/clubs numerous times and know people who really know her so I was ready to come back hard on the comment for the way she was speaking to is as “freaks” even tho she said she goes on numerous accounts herself!!!
anyway wen I went to reply it said the comment had been deleted and to ignore it , then I read @QueenBarb2 comment an realised yeah it was deffo Sallie her stories where all over that comment

• Haha
She thrives of this site, without it she would just be boring as duck, if that is more possible.

So let's have a BAN on commenting on here about her and let's seen if she can actually come up with any content to talk about.

• Haha
  • Heart
My god she’s ruined her face
It’s tragic really ... her life is falling apart and she’s in complete denial 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s really obsessed with this “blood on your hands thing” but seems to be totally fine with fraternising with people who get actual blood on their hands. How bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well going by her stories 22 hours ago she wasn’t giving “trolls” anymore of her time ...... along comes the meditation app ........ 22 hours later meditation app clearly didn’t work because she has not shut up about trolls alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day!!!
Please Sal don’t read here if it’s effecting you am pretty sure most of your followers agreed with the poll as ther names show who’s pressed yes or no ....... I personally don’t wish you any harm Sal I really don’t but your life is all over SM you even create things an run to this site to see if anyone’s commented , your doin your own head in luv

Reactions: 15
Nahh that's an act to get the sympathy vote yet again! Once she's back with her 'Besties 'she'll be back to her normal chopsy, threatening everyone, offering to find people, exposing them, her normally bully self basically. Remember we're all frightened of her....Hahah joke of a woman!
We've heard time and time again people who know and have met her how nasty she is.
Nice one on the acting love, maybe try and audition for Corrie

• Heart
No I’m not buying it. I can’t feel sorry for her anymore! She’s a grown woman, she knows what she needs to do to get some normality back in her life. She will never change. Any person with any shred of decency in them in her shoes would give up the insta life/ OF/ partying/ choosing tit men etc and go get a decent job and keep the head down but nah working 9-5 is for losers! 🙄 no sympathy from me tit lips!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.