Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The mooster

Can I just say, yous might recognise my name I’ve been active in a few of these threads because I’m from Liverpool and I know sally I have my own personal reason for disliking her, she’s a snake and a liar and just a selfish rat who cares more about her imagine on Instagram an finding herself a rich man than family hence why she’s in the situations she’s in.
But one thing I’ve got to say is I’d rather be her than yous. Like I said I came on her to get the scoop for the comedic value cause I have a valid reason to Dislike her. But why are you all on here? Like how sad must your life be if your down time is sitting on a trolling site bullying someone you’ve never met and probably doesn’t even know you exist.
Alls I ever see from some of you is oh I love my life I love my kids etc etc but let’s be honest clearly there’s something missing if you find pleasure in religiously coming on this to rip a train wreck to shreds. Does it make you feel better to sit there ripping someone apart who is clearly already falling to pieces because of her own personal shit choices? Like honestly answer that question does it make you feel better?
If she was ever to kill her self for all this bullying how would yous feel? I mean she defo wouldn’t cause she’s too self obssessed but anyone who was a bit weaker who had to endure all this probably would.

It’s actually bizarre the way yous sit there watching her every move then come on here to be like omg she’s in a restraunt at this time omg where is she omg where’s she going now omg isn’t she supposed to be in tier 3?! Why are yous so assed?! Go on have a meal with your own family then go home an go to sleep. Yous are feeding into her narcissism cause let’s be honest no normal people give a fuck about her or what she’s doing, the only attention she gets is from you freaks.

The negative energy yous will be harbouring from all this hating on people you don’t even know is ridiculous and will consume you and probably rub off on your kids.

No this is not sally nor am I sticking up for her, but you guys need calling out.

Pathetic isn’t even the word.

Oh and as for the people that claim to be social workers... I’ve genuinely lost faith in the social sector now if this is what people who are supposed to help families with no judgement are doing in their spare time. I genuinely feel like raising that and making a complaint to my local council.
87CF8EDE-ED80-42AD-90C7-3CE47DEB9DA0.png

And yet here are a few of the comments you’ve liked?? Incredible double standards babe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Wee Boujee Hobbit

Apart from Sallie’s lips have you seen anything more horrific than the tacky pink bow pelmet 🤢 OMG so vile 😂
When I moved in to a bungalow about 12 years ago, every window had a pelmet. As I pulled them down fucking millions of gigantic spiders fell out. They lived behind all the pelmets. I'm terrified of spiders and the thought of a pelmet makes me sick now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Looked on the Insta page of where she had her lips done and they're all fucking awful! Their russian technique is too exaggerated, oh my days. I'm having mine done tomorrow and if they look like that I'm gonna go on a massive bender, get my phone out and call them all rat geerrlllzzzz for making me look like a goddamn placidochromis phenochilus mdoka fish

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Hi Sal 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m an NHS worker. I’ve been working with people affected by Covid for the last few months. I’ve had many sleepless nights and shed endless tears over what other people are going through because of this virus.

It’s now got too much and I’ve had to be signed off work due to the state of my mental health.

I would really love to see you sit down with the families who have lost love ones and tell them that the virus isn’t real.

Idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

IncognitHoe

Maybe I didn’t word that right.. just feel like the social services should be aware that people whose jobs roles entail no judgement of families should absolutely not be spending their downtime judging and slating train wreck mums

How many times do I need to say I HAVE PERSONAL REASONS FOR DISLIKING HER
Not saying that that makes it okay to slate her but I genuinely come on here to buzz off her cause she’s a dickhead and she snaked me HOWEVER what are all your reasons? Other than the fact yous obviously have nothin better to do than rip into someone you don’t know I’m a cunt and I have a reason for it but you’re just all judgemental sad acts
Why do you even care so much 😂 this is a gossip forum you moron! Hence the gossip 😂 if someone like Sal chooses to make her shit show of a life so public then expect people to talk. People will always talk! There’s nothing you can say or do that’s going to stop that, and you’ve joined in yourself 😂 have you woken up with a change of heart? Bless yous! Cry to Sal about it hun xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
The “blood on your hands” thing has sat uneasy with me. Been mentioned far too much. I wouldn’t be shocked if there is some kind of “incident” which compromises her health / life / wellbeing & it is all blamed on Tattle. Que massive outpouring of sympathy & attention. Sallie is very predictable & we all know her behaviour patterns. It just seems like she was adamant on getting it out there that Tattle would be responsible for anything if it did happen. Look how much attention KHM got from her “Trolls” video. Just seems like a very Sallie opportunity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There was fuck all wrong with your kirkby house until you moved in, bringing the estate down with your boys on quads, bins overflowing that you had rats, not once did you wash them windows. Brought trouble to someone else's door as it weren't your house. You left it in a fucking state, shoe boxes piled high in windows the lot ya bad scruff. Bet she hasn't bothered with her mate in the next street since she's fucked off!! 🤔

Don't be bringing kirkby down ya fucking wool, you'd walk round to your mates with 4 cans of carlsberg looking ashhoww, hoping to get invited to lockdown raves!! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Remember folks, our IP addresses will be tracked. Detective Sal is on the case 🤔🤔🤔

Sal this ain't to Rooney + Vardy legal matter. Legal aid doesn't pay for a volatile, angry woman who can't handle the truth.

Now go to bed, finish off your can of Gordon's gin and tonic and align your chakras

• Haha

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Sals still obsessed with tattle and G, will always be a rat gerl with her sausage lips that she got for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Faz1990

On her snapchat there's a video of her licking her lips and it's the most worrying thing ever, it looks like she's licking the middle of an iceland prawn ring. They're so lumpy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Jumpingbeansterrapin

Jesus christ if that’s the same poor kid that’s been dragged around to sals butchers appointments, i feel so sorry for her. Imagine being off school hoping to spend time with your mum but she’s more arsed about being sallie axls taxi driver and you just have to sit and watch them day drink and eye fuck themselves. Tragic 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

wiganuser

VIP Member
It is sad, but she doesn’t do anything to help herself? She proclaims she suffers with mental health but surely accessing the right support/medication If needs be and less Of the alcohol and drugs she consumes that would be a step in the right direction instead of being mid 30s depending on everyone else to make her feel better. Think she needs to take more responsibility of herself and mental welfare as I find it difficult to feel sorry for her when she’s in a constant cycle of torturing herself. Doesn’t make sense.
I dont give a shite what she's going through. All brought on by herself. Typical narcissist approach, always someone else's fault.

She's defo on the run, whether arfans has stuff on her or Jem Lucy is sending the heavies round.

I just dont get the whole point of the Leeds move, we know she was escaping ungi but everything is so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 33