Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the eyes, the new 'russian' lips and tit eyelashes, Well... I was tempted to say she looked like a baboons arse that has had a stroke but that's insulting, to baboons and stroke sufferers 🤔😂
She's vile 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I would be bleeping mortified if my lips looked like this, I love big lips and have mine filled regularly but I would be devastated if mine looked like that! The wonkiness is just unmissable and shes showing them off like they are gorg. 😂 she really is the gift that keeps on giving, as if her face wasnt bad enough 🙃 travelling up and down the county? Girl I wouldn't be leaving aesthetics clinic till that was fixed 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 339688
Those wonky lips really accentuate the wonky eyes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Said this on the previous thread just before it was locked... these lips cannot be right??! Literally looks like the bum holes I see at work...
I haven’t read the rest of the thread yet so it maybe have been answered but ...WTF do you do for work???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As someone who had a gynae cancer and spends far too much time with their legs in a colposcopy chair, thank you for your service. Tough job at times!

saw this and thought of Sal:
I hope we looked after you. All the best to you xxx

• Heart
Didn’t she just turn up somewhere when they were filming?

The kissing close up is vile, they look like snakes about to devour each other

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This girls need for validation and adoration is bleeping insane. I’m partial to a bit of filler and I would NEVER post a selfie straight after. The swelling, bruising etc always looks awful until they settle. The same as when she had her cat eye op and is posting photos of her face hours after looking like Frankenstein. She’s absolutely fucked in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s she being chauffeured about by ..... with the kid in the back
Is it the mafia pimp she used to knock about with??

Reactions: 5
I noticed that kid in the back today too, such a weird set-up whatever is going on. Someone is clearly ferrying her around with a kid in tow, still no sign of her driving or her own car that she swore she still has the other day 😂 her life fascinates and horrifies me in equal measure.

Who’s she being chauffeured about by ..... with the kid in the back
Is it the mafia pimp she used to knock about with??

I noticed that kid in the back today too, such a weird set-up whatever is going on. Someone is clearly ferrying her around with a kid in tow, still no sign of her driving or her own car that she swore she still has the other day 😂 her life fascinates and horrifies me in equal measure.
Well now we know why that lass is pals with Sal... great parenting. That little girls has done nothing but been carted around for Sal to get all her back alley procedures done.. but as long as Sal is ok duck everyone else. She could easy rent a car if she was that well off and make her own way about.

Reactions: 10
That’s such a good point- even if she was without a car surely she would be able to rent one for a bit. Makes me think she isn’t actually allowed to drive any more.
What on earth is that little girls mum thinking, driving sal around to her many cosmetic appts with her kid in tow?!
Ive got kids and I have enough on my plate without driving random mates around to hair & beauty appointments, especially ones who apparently have cars of their own!
Selfish, Vapid tramps the lot of them.

Well now we know why that lass is pals with Sal... great parenting. That little girls has done nothing but been carted around for Sal to get all her back alley procedures done.. but as long as Sal is ok duck everyone else. She could easy rent a car if she was that well off and make her own way about.

Reactions: 13
Why are people driving her around & especially with their kid in the back!! Obviously Sal hasn’t seen her kids since she got back! No sign of savanna on her Instagram she usually splashes her all over it!

She looks like one of the riddlers

What are the shadows about on her mouth and they have made her nose like round with a huge dent in. Yuck yuck yuck. Refund please lol.

She can’t have much money those eyelashes are hanging on for dear life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Thanks for all the info on the bonding! And yeah life is much better! That poor kid in the picture though, looks really unhappy... and a bit jaundice

Reactions: 1
Looked on YouTube after people commenting on the accent change and OMG 100% different from when she was in Big brother 🤯

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.