Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pelmets are back in fashion after dying out in the 90"s.

So our girl is a trend setter :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m new to these threads. I’ve come from the mario ones.
I’ve read the previous most liked posts on all the threads. How have I never not seen this car crash before?! 😂 her X factor audition had me chuckling. She looks 2ft tall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
6E059244-A655-4B08-8D51-C74DD2A58B3C.png

Did ‘it’. Just the one eye eh sal
Ps no one is asking 🙄

“I was seriously dying of depression when I came back from Dubai, but I feel so much better now...”

Thats not how depression works you melt. You had the fear 🙄
Wasn’t she loving her best life though and we were all jealous??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The company that did her lips are posting photos of her lips but it looks nothing like how her lips have come out.

Reactions: 21
What is going on. I don’t think that’s even her in that before and after as her lips have NO definition to them they are just swollen bags of liquidy flesh

And her eyes are filtered on the ‘oh my god I love my eyes’ because she has clearly widened them!

Reactions: 9
Why has she written it like people are hounding her to know who did her eyes 😂😂
“OMG”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Sally: For everyone asking I got my eyes butchered in Turkey

don’t know how that friend of hers is letting Sallie put her kid on her story. My partner is so against social media and doesn’t like me posting pictures of the kids on Facebook even though I’ve literally got 300 friends on it, all family and people I speak to. Then there’s Sallie on the opposite end of the spectrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I guarantee 110% no one asked where she got her eyes done. Also that pic is probably one of the most highly edited pics I have seen of her. Then eyebrows are an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 12
Bet yeh no ones askd her tho 😂 how bleeping rude is she tho if anyone’s been asking it will be her followers but the way she’s responded I don’t demon anyone’s been asking 😂🤣
Ps..... *rekon (not demon) 😂 and also that picture is edited so much am surprised the filters have not been worn out of her phone, an is it just me or do her eyes not look any different on that pic 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How can she be out drinking and eating in doors with two friends? We are in tiers and it's not allowed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.