Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, the series of behaviours she is displaying now is always what happens with her.

1)She’s depressed about her situation.

2)She tries to re-invent herself by going to the gym, or meditation etc.

3)That doesn’t work and then sommeone hypes her up and she goes ‘travelling’ or ‘moves away’ or ‘moves house’ or ‘goes to Dubai for work’.

4)She then gets high as a kite for a couple of weeks, engages in risk behaviour, spends lots of money.

5)Then falls out with people and has to come home.

6)She then has an epic comedown or breakdown.

7) She’s then depressed and then tries to re-invent herself - the cycle begins again

It happens every time 🤷‍♀️
This was me.

Back in my early 30s.

I was on this cycle. I was diagnosed bipolar 2. Sought help, medicated correctly, and took myself entirely off social media for about two years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
“yous might recognise my name I’ve been active on a few of these threads”

watch out guys we got a tattle celeb on our hands here 😂😂
Omg I thought the same 🤣🤣 who the duck does it think it is

witch ain’t even a VIP💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She wonders why she gets so much tattle when one minute she's saying she wants to become more stable etc then one min later posts this.

Sal's multiple personalities out in full force.

bleeping rehab is the only holiday she needs to go on

Attachments

Reactions: 15
If xoxo thinks we are all sad cause you can only come here and slag someone off if you know when personally... isn’t that just a WhatsApp group with your mates? I don’t know her, I couldn’t be further from her, but I don’t even have the courage/stupidity to have my insta on public in case anyone sees it. Being all public with your drama means people will talk

Reactions: 13
Missed most of the fun yesterday because I had an absolute twit of a migraine, but I find it really strange that xoxo makes that comment and then hours later Sallie is on a live and her stories saying the exact same thing. 🤔🤔
I don’t think xoxo is her but it does show that she is still reading here. Don’t know why but xoxo gave me KHM vibes! 😂
Sallie, I know you read here so why don’t you take our advice and sort your tit out. Come off social media, get medical help for whatever mental health issues you’ve got, get an actual job, or go and retrain, and at least get regular contact back with your kids. No one wishes you ill. We just wish you’d show less of your flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If xoxo thinks we are all sad cause you can only come here and slag someone off if you know when personally... isn’t that just a WhatsApp group with your mates? I don’t know her, I couldn’t be further from her, but I don’t even have the courage/stupidity to have my insta on public in case anyone sees it. Being all public with your drama means people will talk
Yes this is so true you see it all the time on Facebook and people then wonder why they are being talked about when their air their dirty laundry all over social media for everyone to see. And it’s the same with Sallie she airs her full life and business and dirty laundry (Gemma and bex is a good example, ungi, gerrard literally everything) so you can’t then complain really when people discuss you and have an opinion because you invited it by airing it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She does seek attention and drama constantly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I personally don’t even have any forms of social media as I like a quiet PRIVATE life. My children aren’t shared for the whole world to see and neither are my daily movements. The only people who know what I eat on the regs are the ones when I post on the what are you having for dinner? thread on here 😂 I’m in my 20’s and been against social medial for years. Just my personal preference 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing against anyone who uses it. For me though, a private life is a happy life. So Sal, we all have choices. When you choose to continually make a show of yourself, ruin your looks with back ally procedures and promote your fanny and ring piece for a few pence, outing other people’s children in the vilest of ways you may wind up with people talking about you. You do have 1000’s of followers who are watching everything you do. No one here wants any harm done to you jeeeze. But as adults we’re aware of better choices you could be making... just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pet hates of mine:

Yous
Wierd
Carnt
Payed
Iv

I'm hardly a grammar expert but basic bleeping words like this need to be spelt correct. 😤
Same , I am no Einstein but this really pees me off 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally don’t even have any forms of social media as I like a quiet PRIVATE life. My children aren’t shared for the whole world to see and neither are my daily movements. The only people who know what I eat on the regs are the ones when I post on the what are you having for dinner? thread on here 😂 I’m in my 20’s and been against social medial for years. Just my personal preference 🤷🏽‍♀️ Nothing against anyone who uses it. For me though, a private life is a happy life. So Sal, we all have choices. When you choose to continually make a show of yourself, ruin your looks with back ally procedures and promote your fanny and ring piece for a few pence, outing other people’s children in the vilest of ways you may wind up with people talking about you. You do have 1000’s of followers who are watching everything you do. No one here wants any harm done to you jeeeze. But as adults we’re aware of better choices you could be making... just saying.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
YESSSS

Reactions: 8
100%. I opt out of being exposed to people who are unhealthy to me and those who bring me down. Why does the same not need to apply to influencers? Why do they not see the platform they are on and their behaviour on it as being a conduit? Of course, there are unacceptable comments made to influencers which I believe cross the line. But they can’t have their cake and eat it too. You can’t manufacture drama to score likes and follows and popularly and deny people the right to call them out on their way of making money.....

Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t want anyone to harm themselves

But when they are doing drugs and alcohol and not taking medication or in any therapy, surrounding herself with idiots who don’t give a tit about her and cutting off people who do when she doesn’t like what she hears, unfortunately those choices are exacerbating feeling depressed and low. She’s not helping herself. CF clearly had MH issues she wasn’t well at times but putting on an image front, there was a lot of talk of drug use and sadly despite really enjoying her on love island, I think she was too fragile for a life in the public eye.

whilst it’s not ok to be directly cruel to people, having an opinion on people’s behaviour is part of how society shapes itself. We all have our own morals and behaviour standards and when someone steps outside of those, society rejects them. We have laws and police but we also have standards of society we adhere to - crime is legally wrong, it’s also morally wrong. The law punishes the criminal and so does society - they must prove they have reformed before being accepted back in. Stabbing someone or hitting them over the head with a heavy object is never going to be acceptable. So you need to reform yourself to fit back into society.

If we move to a society which these influencers are trying to shape of ‘being kind’ aka only saying nice things, this will harm the integral fabric of society. Expecting no comments, no criticism, no opinions on anything they do in public does not sit right with most of society and we backlash. If we allow our freedom of speech an opinion to be squashed to allow people to behave morally reprehensibly, to lie, to hurt others, to behave as they like with no come back we will destroy the society we have evolved into. It’s a lot deeper in the realms of sociology but we NEED people to adhere to societies rules or you would have millions of people doing their own thing and society would be chaotic. COVID is a great example. Most of the population complied with the rules because they understood them and knew they had a part to play as part of their community. When you get people who don’t comply, it causes chaos.

A chaotic person like Sal cannot understand how she benefits from society having any rules and wants to abolish them. If she did achieve that then, Sal love you would be fucked. We all would. By demanding people have no opinion ever, doing as you please, it’s driven people to become more angry and resentful towards you. Flying off to have non essential surgeries and partying during lockdown when 99% of us are working hard towards keeping others safe is selfish behaviour. We can’t stop you doing it, but we can have an opinion on it. Ruining your face with surgery is your choice, but we can have an opinion on what you put out in public for us to see, after all you are earning money from your public profile, you aren’t putting it online for charity.

On top of that people are making her feel ashamed of her behaviour and that’s what’s making her so angry. I think she’s super sensitive to anything that threatens the image she has of herself. Some people are like tough old boots (Katie price 😂) and some people can’t handle anything that isn’t going their own way or not in their control.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.