Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
She’s only late 30s now right? By 50 her lips will have rotted away. You can’t continuously inject, bruise and abuse them like this at back street clinics.
I get the odd tweak here and there but looking like a succubus with an anal prolapse isn’t the one.

As for the weird creasing at the side....
She’s apparently only 34 I think!

Reactions: 1

Jadejade

Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping shit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh it was the ending 😂😂😂 got me that 😂 composite bonding is ok for the first 2 years or so but they dull considerably. 2 of my friends have had them and they’ve needed re doing after 4 years. I also went for a consultation with Dr Affan (he did Katie salmons) 2 years ago before deciding on veneers, and even he said they need re doing after about 4 years. It’s cheaper but in the long run you’ll end up paying more. And it’s not like your ever gonna see the stumps under the veneers once they’re on anyway. You’d probably have to have them re done once in your life time if that. X

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
How come the eldest girl is living with her mum now? She lived with her dad he actually went to court to get full custody and got an order in place where sallie weren't allowed to post her online, sallie only had weekend access of the eldest one. I wonder what went on there?

Staple

Chatty Member
Those lips! Oh my goodness! They are horrific. I can’t believe the aesthetician would actually inject into those lips so soon after they’d been dissolved! She needs to have a word with herself.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Haha I noticed there are a LOT of threads 😲😲

Am I blocked ? See below screenshots of what I see. I have never been on her profile so I don’t understand lol
I get user not found after finding her through being tagged on someone else’s post
She might have blocked you - what a weirdo she is!
6D6A20E2-63C9-43BA-ADEA-86F2A0AB5917.jpeg

laughing

VIP Member
She thrives of this site, without it she would just be boring as fuck, if that is more possible.

So let's have a BAN on commenting on here about her and let's seen if she can actually come up with any content to talk about.
This is what we need to do. She will not have anything to fuel herself

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
No.... EVERYTHING she posts is constructed to get at G, wether it be good or bad, parting, holidays, lads, selfies, OF, going off the rails, back on the rails, everything!! It’s the moves of a narcissist!! She’s lost control of the situation and of him and her every action is a direct result of how she’s feeling over him at that moment!! Facts
Your spot on🙌🙌

LittleMissNosyG

I don't understand what she is "influencing" people to buy/do. She has no brand affiliations, she doesn't do you tube, she isn't known for anything like Mrs Hinch/a mummy blogger/interiors. She just advertises her only fans, or shouts out for anyone to advertise on her page. Surely it can't bring in that much cash.
I agree but it seems it’s her only way of earning any income at all even if it’s a small amount from the businesses that she does advertise and it’s a platform from which to try and encourage people to sign up for only fans. Is there a way to tell how many people she has signed up?

Last edited: