Sallie Axl #14 Side salad Sal obsessed with this page, she really needs to act her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russian lips are supposed to have a Cupid’s bow she doesn’t have any of that they look the same as before what a waste of time dissolving them. She had a nose job twice why is she now injecting filler into the dam nose. It’s gonna fall off soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can still see where the saggy skin is, it’s all white and loose in the middle of her bottom lip 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
WTF?!
Screenshot_20201207-191507.png
These Russian lips look absolutely hideous. Why would you want your lips to look like a prolapsed rectum?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Russian lips are supposed to have a Cupid’s bow she doesn’t have any of that they look the same as before what a waste of time dissolving them. She had a nose job twice why is she now injecting filler into the dam nose. It’s gonna fall off soon.
The nose job dayzzzzz old skool sal. I remember it well......here’s a reminder of that era
D909E0A6-8066-4ADA-984E-0A58CDFC6977.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her lips look infected already. I can’t get over how bleeping awful they are. And what the duck has she done to her nose?? 😂

Reactions: 11
Her lips look infected already. I can’t get over how bleeping awful they are. And what the duck has she done to her nose?? 😂
her nose looks proper crusty too 🤢 prob all the sniff causing it to scab and rot away.

bet she smells like a zombie 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s almost given herself a cleft lip! What is that shape! That’s not even proper Russian is it? I thought Russian was an enhanced Cupid’s bow? Like ON TOP of the lip/on the lip line. Her inner top lip is cinched in like it’s being cut with fishing wire. So weird! Hopefully it’s just swelling and it goes down!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus H Christ what on earth has she done, it looks shocking! I feel like she’s having all this cosmetic stuff to fill some kind of void, she really needs to stop ASAP before she wakes up and finds her bum-hole mouth on the pillow next to her 🤢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.