Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Anyone know if staff has a boyfriend? I mean she’s just kept it soooooo private, wish she’d drop a hint

• Haha
Reactions: 65

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Hi I’m back with another error!!!! Tyler pronounced the dessert ”Crème Caramel”(which is correct) and Miss Barker had the audacity to say ”it’s cream, it’s cream stop saying that”!!! Hunnnnnnnn have we not ascertained that you are in no position to correct anyone about pronunciation especially when you’re wrong 😭😭😭 cOmmEy dEs gArKons. Christ help me she’s so thick and doesn’t know it looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 56

paigelemonade

VIP Member
F1B2C5B8-F9CC-4F1B-AD1C-F8E51EC1722D.jpeg

Just posted this comment. Can’t believe she would say such an ignorant and irresponsible comment about smear tests in front of her young and impressionable audience. Unbelievable those words even left her mouth.

Edit: I didn’t watch the whole video but the contraception talk starts at 12:40 and her saying ‘I really don’t ever want a smear test’ follows soon after if you cba watching her dog shite content.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
D0B10DED-FC5D-46A0-8F86-6711C4BA0797.png

There’s the first step of him intending to get big! Starting a new Twitter so that when he gains all Saffron’s followers and gets big, none of his old tweets can resurface and cause trouble for him, clever

• Haha
Reactions: 54

paigelemonade

VIP Member
AD810C3D-7FBD-4ADC-AF2B-8A6C90817A37.jpeg
025CAB35-888D-439F-9A8C-D9465D7366B2.png

The amount of times she refers to Tyler as ‘my boyfriend’ is so strangely absurd to me. Not the behaviour of a normal, emotionally mature 20 year old imo. Do these two realise that referring to each other as ‘my boyfriend’ , calling each other ‘the best’, putting love hearts after nearly ever sentence/comment doesn’t equate to genuine love? Either they’re trying desperately to be the next Zalfie or are kids in adults’ bodies trying to play the game they see as love. Genuinely like a 12 year old’s first relationship in year 7. Nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said before, but I’m watching her Santorini vlog, and her constant comments about food at eating, saying “how am I supposed to fit in a bikini tomorrow” after eating half a waffle, she really needs to stop, she’s damaging her audience as well as herself with this mindset

• Angry
Reactions: 51

Meepwaj

Dying at the book for ‘all our memories’... 😂 hun you’ve been together a few months maximum how many memories can you have 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 51

heretoday10

In her new vlog she said “I’ve gained so much weight this trip ” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but she needs to stop going on about weight in every video she has impressionable young girls and boys watching her and she also needs to get some help asap cause she’s going down a bad road with her obsession. Saffron and her family are all so vain and selfish aswell as the people she surrounds herself with that nobody is looking out for her. It doesn’t matter if she’s an adult , she clearly can’t see the dangerous path she’s potentially going down and you need good genuine people around you to be like listen I care about you we need to talk about this cause I’d hate for anything to happen to you. People never want to help until someone physically looks unwell but what people never think of is it can start off as a mental issue that then effects the body. I really hope for her sake she grows out of this obsession and learns to like herself, I know it’s not easy and we all have insecurities and always will but she has an influence on young people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Imjustboredtbh

So she's off on holiday again to shoot for ITS... I know it isn't compulsory for where she went, but surely a decent human would choose to self isolate for 14 days after going on holiday? Selfish and inconsiderate for all the people she's coming into contact with

• Heart
Reactions: 45

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Tyler's birthday post for her was actually quite cute. They surely must've been together a while, unless saying 'I love you' in a week is a thing she does
93F9BF49-70F0-47C9-A2E1-5B5C9BB1C86F.jpeg
Are you for real? 😭 In my opinion what he said is quite unemotional and distanced. There’s nothing particularly special about Saff herself mentioned, you could fill that with anyone’s name it’s so bland and unheartfelt. Not really something a 22 year old would write for their 20 year old girlfriend in the ‘real world’ imo, you would think it would be more personalised to her. Also ‘you’re the best person on this plant’ is something 6 year old me would write to my mum in a random mother’s day card 😭🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44

idk2

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she was calling him 'my boyfriend' alot!! He has a name, Saff. His identity is not as your boyfriend.

Reactions: 42

CovergirlD

VIP Member
did she really pronounce ‘Comme des garçons’ as Comm-eh deh Garkons. Oml my inner linguist is dying rn

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Starfish20

to me the girls mum over reacted, as was obvious Saff meant a family member/close friend. As she didnt know the girl really
Just like a I said ^ people on saffron’s thread stick up for everything she does and it’s disgusting.
She used a girl’s death for her fake vlog content, she told everyone this girl she never spoke about was her best friend, she fake cried, she then told everyone she didn’t know anyone who’s ever had cancer for a sponsorship and that it’s never affected her, and then forgot about her “best friend’s” death, then, when this poor girl’s mum called her out for forgetting about the girl and using her death for content, people really have the audacity to say she didn’t do anything wrong and the poor girl’s mum had overreacted. Sorry, but if that genuinely is your opinion, I hope for your sake you have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and pray that nothing like this every happens to you. You are sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
24 hours in my new car challenge.

Starts well, Saff needs her laptop for entertainment all day, but forgot to actually charge it.
Never mind, Mummy to the rescue, brings charger to car.

Fully prepared for a day in the car with ten tons of junk food aka ‘snacks’.

Off to drive through McDonalds to buy more junk food, this time for Nanny - who looks like she was summonsed to Saff’s car to show it off to collect it.

Mummy still providing nicely plated ’room service‘ meals to Saff who isn’t spoilt at all.

Daddy Darren arrives back from work or possibly still sorting out Nasey Fam’s never ending garden project.
Saff whines at him to come & join her for a movie in the car later, he declines that very kind offer. Wendy, being the paid employee, has to do that instead.

So Saff’s still being chauffeured around by Mummy Wendy, in spite of having her very own ’dream’ car now.
They’re off to Hove to watch the sunset, forgetting that you don’t get one on a cloudy day. Saff pans up through her new car’s sun roof explaining that it’s foggy, it isn’t 🤔

Later on in the vlog Saff tells the camera all her technology has died coz even though her new car does have an in-car charger, she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Saff gets delirious from an overdose of sugar (they’re still attacking those snacks) and Mummy Wendy does a lot more of her fake laughing that she is really good at. Obviously they couldn’t actually watch the whole film coz the laptop died and Saff reminds us that her new car does have an in-car charger but she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Back home on the drive Saff pretends she is going to stay out there all night & Mummy reminds everybody that they have ‘cameras everywhere now’ so it’s perfectly safe. Saff says she doesn’t even have a key to get in the house....

Cuts to another shot of Saff ‘waking up’ in the car ‘really early’.... #ifyoubelievethatyou’llbelieveanything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40