Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See what treats we’re in for today since it’s her birthday.

A photo with 20 balloons?

Boomerang of her and Ana

Photo of an extravagant cake that she won’t eat because she’s scared of food

Photo of her birthday meal, probably steak and broccoli

Boring work out/run post

Anything else?
* A random HUGE bouquet of flowers - her APP-sol-uteeee faVe-Rutt

* Pics of piles of wrapped (Designer) boxes full of birthday prezzies

* photo/s of Boarding cards & masks (presuming she’s flying on holiday today)

* Donuts spelling out “Happy Birthday Saff”

Reactions: 20
Oooo exciting let’s see how many we get right. I forgot the big bouquet of flowers she gets sent ofcourse

How about making a huge deal about having cake for breakfast since it’s her birthday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
so tyler baited them out on his instagram birthday post for her with the picture of them 2 when she visited her bro that time. That was 5 weeks ago so they must have been together for a while before that day because you don't meet someone's family straight away. Unless she's been lying in her videos saying she's "soooo single" then how did she meet him during lockdown?!

Reactions: 17
See what treats we’re in for today since it’s her birthday.

A photo with 20 balloons?

Boomerang of her and Ana

Photo of an extravagant cake that she won’t eat because she’s scared of food

Photo of her birthday meal, probably steak and broccoli

Boring work out/run post

Anything else?
has she stopped being vegan now then? that lasted long

Reactions: 7
Yeah the vegan thing is over. She said she couldn't get enough protein because she didn't like all the protein rich vegan food like tofu, beans etc. However she's ditched all the other vegan food now too.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does Saffron look like a completely different person in her new IG post?! Not saying she looks bad but it doesn’t even look like her if that makes sense? Her face looks a bit wider and more hard faced.

Also not many things are more annoying than when an ‘influencer’ shows off the £1000’s spent on them for a pretty irrelevant birthday (i.e. not an 18th, 21st etc, not that thousands should be spent on them either) to their young fan base. I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me!
0796CD6A-A5E6-4408-A78F-16109D09FB86.jpeg

Reactions: 13
E7380D2B-DF56-4546-9223-A0F386FD6CE3.png

I remember she put this on in March so I think she’s been talking/seeing him since that. Unless this was just made up for tiktok

Reactions: 15
Yeah the vegan thing is over. She said she couldn't get enough protein because she didn't like all the protein rich vegan food like tofu, beans etc. However she's ditched all the other vegan food now too.
ah right okay, thank you :)(y)

Tyler's birthday post for her was actually quite cute. They surely must've been together a while, unless saying 'I love you' in a week is a thing she does

Reactions: 5
Tyler's birthday post for her was actually quite cute. They surely must've been together a while, unless saying 'I love you' in a week is a thing she does
93F9BF49-70F0-47C9-A2E1-5B5C9BB1C86F.jpeg
Are you for real? 😭 In my opinion what he said is quite unemotional and distanced. There’s nothing particularly special about Saff herself mentioned, you could fill that with anyone’s name it’s so bland and unheartfelt. Not really something a 22 year old would write for their 20 year old girlfriend in the ‘real world’ imo, you would think it would be more personalised to her. Also ‘you’re the best person on this plant’ is something 6 year old me would write to my mum in a random mother’s day card 😭🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 191026Are you for real? 😭 In my opinion what he said is quite unemotional and distanced. There’s nothing particularly special about Saff herself mentioned, you could fill that with anyone’s name it’s so bland and unheartfelt. Not really something a 22 year old would write for their 20 year old girlfriend in the ‘real world’ imo, you would think it would be more personalised to her. Also ‘you’re the best person on this plant’ is something 6 year old me would write to my mum in a random mother’s day card 😭🥴
Exactly. He’s written what he thought he should write. If it was truly deep and meaningful he’d have just written that in a card to her. Why’s it got to be on Instagram.
Don’t get couples who do Instagram birthdays, you see each other all the time just tell them?

I’d say they’ve definitely been together longer than lockdown and she was just pretending to be single to be ‘relatable’

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does Saffron look like a completely different person in her new IG post?! Not saying she looks bad but it doesn’t even look like her if that makes sense? Her face looks a bit wider and more hard faced.

Also not many things are more annoying than when an ‘influencer’ shows off the £1000’s spent on them for a pretty irrelevant birthday (i.e. not an 18th, 21st etc, not that thousands should be spent on them either) to their young fan base. I don’t know it just doesn’t sit right with me! View attachment 190986
This is insanely edited on top of the nose job and fillers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just find it soooo bizarre how all of a sudden in the midst of a global pandemic her a Jedd magically find themselves partners? Like wtf? This some sort of family plan? Seems a bit odd to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just find it soooo bizarre how all of a sudden in the midst of a global pandemic her a Jedd magically find themselves partners? Like wtf? This some sort of family plan? Seems a bit odd to me...
I also find it odd how they all seem really close as a unit too? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I first met my partner, I wanted to spend time just with him, getting to know him and building our relationship before we immediately started doing everything with our friends/families!

Reactions: 18
I also find it odd how they all seem really close as a unit too? I don’t know about anyone else, but when I first met my partner, I wanted to spend time just with him, getting to know him and building our relationship before we immediately started doing everything with our friends/families!
Lets bare in mind, Nicole moved in to the Barkers house within 7/8 months of dating Casey! Didn't move out until after Harlow!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
can anyone remember the most recent video where she said she was single? and then the one that she said she was 'talking to somone'

Reactions: 3
My partner and I were together for all of 6 weeks before he moved in with me tbf 😂 but we lived about 1 1/2 hours away from each other at the time. Moved out of there after 6 months to our first little place. I like how close their whole family is tbf, sometimes it comes across as too much but it's also how I assume they've always been!

Reactions: 7
My partner and I were together for all of 6 weeks before he moved in with me tbf 😂 but we lived about 1 1/2 hours away from each other at the time. Moved out of there after 6 months to our first little place. I like how close their whole family is tbf, sometimes it comes across as too much but it's also how I assume they've always been!
I get what you mean, I don’t think I worded what I meant properly - it’s more like how can you build a relationship if you don’t spend any one on one time together? Most of the time we’ve seen them they’ve either been with a group of friends or the full Barker clan!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.