Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020nop

Iā€™ve just looked at the prices for the hotel saffron and her BoYfRiEnd are staying in atm, Ā£2,000 a night!!!! fuuucking hell, gym shark really must be paying good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Something tells me her version if eating "like a pig" is one chip she took of her boyfriends plate. Half her viewers will have an eating disorder cause of her constant "oh my gosh you won't believe the amount of bad food I've eaten, it's soooooo bad"
I donā€™t watch saffron all the time but there was a time Around a year or so ago I watched her daily vlogs and I realised hearing her talk about food, gym, fitness so much had actually affected me really badly to the point where I wouldnā€™t eat things like a small chocolate bar or McDonaldā€™s because all Iā€™d hear is saffronā€™s voice in my head saying ā€œso unhealthyā€ even though it would be a rare occurrence. I feel really awkward sharing this online but yeah I felt like I needed to make this comment. I am nearly 21 years old and going through this because of people like saffron. Imagine how many other people are affected by these comments she makes that are much younger than me. Saffron has fucked my brain and I hate her for it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Emily1346

I mean, youā€™re in Greece, itā€™s red hot, WHY ARE YOU WEARING SO MUCH MAKE UPšŸ˜­ Make up is at a bare minimum (personally) when in a hot countryšŸ˜© last thing I want to feel is my face all heavy and make up meltingšŸ˜© go natural, let the vitamin D get your skinšŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 33

Emily1346

Iā€™m confused, has everyone just forgotten about that time she rolled her eyes on a video after that poor person jumped in front of a train and it made her late for tea so she got annoyed??? Yet on her last video she acts as though sheā€™s never said anything horrible to anyone or about anything? I donā€™t like spreading or giving hate, but Iā€™m all for people reaping what they sow, not acting like theyā€™re gold without a scratch. Never looked at her the same after she did that.

doodlebug

VIP Member
In her new vlog she shows Tyler drives a BMW so heā€™s definitely rich, but we been knew.

Am I the only one who thinks he comes across quite shy? Sheā€™s definitely the loud and overpowering one. In one of her insta stories she was asking him what they should shot and he starts to say how he likes sambuca and immediately she starts shouting over him about how she doesnā€™t like sambuca and she wonā€™t drink sambuca šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t envy him going out with her at all, sheā€™s annoying as fuck

• Sad

Annoyed

Just find it soooo bizarre how all of a sudden in the midst of a global pandemic her a Jedd magically find themselves partners? Like wtf? This some sort of family plan? Seems a bit odd to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Notintothis

Why are we commenting on peoples looks now ? Things they can't help? I'm sure you all have things you don't like about yourselves that you wouldn't want people pointing out. Point out peoples ugly actions as much as you like but don't point out things like that.

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I canā€™t wait for the boyfriend tag she does on YouTube so we can see how he is. You can tell he loves himself

Helen23

Omg I commented on her bikini photo and asked her why the swimming pool edge looks curved by her hip (due to obvious editing) and now my comment is gone

• Haha
  • Wow

ceecee95

gosh, she is soo insecure. About her body, her face... she does always stand like that. Imagine not being able to move freely because you're worried about your figure or the angle people see your face from. She also never really talks straight to the camera, she always shows herself from one side of her face. When she made one video with her mom in the car, she kept going on about the bad angle and made sure they swapped seats in the next video. I feel sorry for her, really. She grew up in an incredibly vain and superficial family and she will never be happy with the way she looks.

• Heart

J54321

Thereā€™s a difference between education smart and common sense smart unfortunately for Saffron she has neitheršŸ˜‚

• Haha

Sunshinelove25

Isn't she just so bad with her social skills. She asked Nicole a question in her vlog and literally just ignores her answer and talks over her at the end. And then moves the camera onto something else. She's rude and I wouldn't wanna talk to her.

Also, does anyone else HATE the way she closes her eyes and like leans to one side in photos, or even selfies with her eyes closed. Wtf is that all about?

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Ugh how annoying when they post their meals and all sheā€™s got is a tomato and mozzarella salad then oats for breakfast. Youā€™re on holiday just enjoy it šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Is it normal to do a workout on holiday? Personally, Iā€™ve never seen someone do one when Iā€™ve been on holiday! Canā€™t she just go for a swim in the pool or something?
Iā€™ve certainly never worked out on holiday! I think itā€™s really sad that she canā€™t last a week without working out - she should be getting enough of a workout in the bedroom FFS, itā€™s their first holiday together! Itā€™s not like sheā€™s an athlete or training for something and NEEDS to work out.

• Haha
I've just watched her video and I'm quite surprised because her boyfriend actually comes across quite well, he doesn't seem like he cares that much about the vlogs. Don't know if its just me?

J54321

I'm amazed she has so many in the first place. She's really quite thick, definitely not blessed in the brains department. Her content is basic. She's no beauty or model. She's not really body goals either. Her fashion sense is basic... She isn't funny. She's just blonde and was in the right place at the right time. The only think I quite like is her interactions with her family, there is a lot of love there... And now when she moves out she's gonna lose all that too!

100%%%
what iā€™m about to say it quite controversial and a lot of you might disagree but i think that people like her so much and she gets as many brand deals because she is middle class, rich normal family with mom and dad still together large home, from brighton which looks to be a nice area...
Iā€™m not going to lie but when i was way younger and watched Saffronā€™s coming home from school routine i was amazed at her big kitchen and her bedroom french furniture so i immediately thought she must be a good person and give good advice but when i went to Anas video and saw she had the smallest room i disliked her more...
I mean itā€™s obvious to tell the special treatment she gets and i hate to compare but with another girl but Anastasia who used to be near the same as saffron (in the way they present themselves on youtube videos hence the same management) has way more hate towards her and often on her thread praise saffron to spite Ana and i canā€™t help but think itā€™s because of Anas past, she used to live in a small house, she wasnā€™t a planned baby and she lives with a jobless single mother with her younger brother from another father, Now obviously iā€™m not going to bring into why i dislike Ana and her mother because trust me i donā€™t really like them personally but iā€™m talking about maybe class difference specially without knowing how they present themselves, i do sociology and think itā€™s really interesting the difference between these threads, popularly and opportunities about 2 completely different sides of the social scale...

• Heart