Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weird that she didn’t go to Ibiza with Charlotte, Billie & Jac Jossa if she’s also bringing out a swimwear line with in the style unless she’s taking her own photos in Greece? Can you imagine the swimwear posed pics on her bed if not? 😂
If that is what she's bringing out then clearly it was very last minute as she would've 100% been on that holiday. I think they saw the amount of sales she bought in and renewed/paid her to promote for this line too. Because lets be real, thats all she does. No way she's involved in any of the creative side.

Reactions: 8
They’re not..... they’re classed as high risk
Oh well, all lash bars in Scotland are open and I have had mine done.. still alive and well! :)

She goes to Santorini and somehow manages to make it look like Benidorm. Money can't buy class.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I was so sure that “closer contact” beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha
They are! Anyone who is offering them shouldn’t be, it’s against guidelines and they’ll get fined if they get caught

Reactions: 16
They are allowed - had mine done on Friday.

Also, if you don't think she has had a boob job, you're either blind, deluded, or being polite.
They’re not allowed until August 1st

I was so sure that “closer contact” beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha
You’re right. They’re not allowed until August 1st!

Reactions: 7
had to pop over to ask... does anyone get as pissed off at Wendy’s big feet hanging out the end of her leggings on ticktok.. 🤣🤣🤣 I hate it to the point I can’t watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next thread name

saffron barker #5 - okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
In the real world does anyone's boyfriend run them baths with candles and bubbles? I'm three years older than her and I'm lucky if my boyfriend puts a clean towel in the bathroom for me to use 😂 am I missing out? 😂
I think what you and I have is what you call a real relationship! If he makes me a cup of tea in the evening I'm delighted after 4 years 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought its 1st August too. Pretty sure it is illegal?

Reactions: 1
Can't believe how much she edits her photos its SO sad, and as someone who knows a thing about photo editing it's also SO obvious.

Reactions: 14
Is it normal to do a workout on holiday? Personally, I’ve never seen someone do one when I’ve been on holiday! Can’t she just go for a swim in the pool or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something tells me her version if eating "like a pig" is one chip she took of her boyfriends plate. Half her viewers will have an eating disorder cause of her constant "oh my gosh you won't believe the amount of bad food I've eaten, it's soooooo bad"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it normal to do a workout on holiday? Personally, I’ve never seen someone do one when I’ve been on holiday! Can’t she just go for a swim in the pool or something?
I’ve certainly never worked out on holiday! I think it’s really sad that she can’t last a week without working out - she should be getting enough of a workout in the bedroom FFS, it’s their first holiday together! It’s not like she’s an athlete or training for something and NEEDS to work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve certainly never worked out on holiday! I think it’s really sad that she can’t last a week without working out - she should be getting enough of a workout in the bedroom FFS, it’s their first holiday together! It’s not like she’s an athlete or training for something and NEEDS to work out.
Quite sad that she just can't let go and have fun. I mean the walking around would be a workout enough with the cobbled streets and up that mountain.

Reactions: 13
Something tells me her version if eating "like a pig" is one chip she took of her boyfriends plate. Half her viewers will have an eating disorder cause of her constant "oh my gosh you won't believe the amount of bad food I've eaten, it's soooooo bad"
Exactly. You’re on holiday for Christ sake, might aswell be at home if you’re gonna work out and not want to eat. Relaxing and eating is what holidays are for🙄

Reactions: 15
Quite sad that she just can't let go and have fun. I mean the walking around would be a workout enough with the cobbled streets and up that mountain.
Even without working out I honestly don't think that holiday looks any fun... those photos will have taken so many shots to get perfect so much time must revolve around getting the perfect photo for insta, getting hair, make up & outfit ready. When I went on holiday with my boyfriend at 20 during the day I wore shorts, a tshirt & flip flops with hair tied up & no make up to go between the hotel, pool & beach etc & only got dressed up at night to go out. I just think its sad that so much time is spent making herself/the holiday look good for other peoples benefit instead of enjoying the moment for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only time I've ever worked out on holiday was last year and that's cause the hotel I stayed at had a gym and I stayed maximum 20 minutes with my mum (I'm 19 a few months younger than saffron) and usually I love working out but I just couldn't find the motivation to do much and then I had a cookie for breakfast. My dad worked out on the holiday by going on intense bike rides but that's cause where we were staying was an area well known for having roads which were made for cyclists and all the professionals go out there to train and he does things like triathlons and half marathons but the second he got back he went straight to the pool bar and ate food. It's good to wanna stay active even if it is only 10 minutes on holiday but it shouldn't come from stress only cause YOU want to do it

Reactions: 9
The only time I've ever worked out on holiday was last year and that's cause the hotel I stayed at had a gym and I stayed maximum 20 minutes with my mum (I'm 19 a few months younger than saffron) and usually I love working out but I just couldn't find the motivation to do much and then I had a cookie for breakfast.
Why is this me, especially the cookie for breakfast part 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.