Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s going to try and do like a Mrs Hinch kind of thing, they’re moving into a new house aren’t they so maybe going to start a home account while they furnish and decorate etc

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What does this even mean? Wendy is starting YouTube?? 😳😳😳
omg this is hilarious 😂😂😂

I doubt it’ll be YouTube. It’ll just be Instagram and for her to get brand deals. Probably off the back of the one they’re doing together. I’m sure someone said it before but I think biore is a good shout for what that deal is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s going to try and do like a Mrs Hinch kind of thing, they’re moving into a new house aren’t they so maybe going to start a home account while they furnish and decorate etc
Might be a while though, since their house sale fell through recently....

Reactions: 5
I find it cringy when these ladies parents try to become influencers from their child's influence. Who next?! Julie Stanton

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen Saffs latest video of her and Tyler? when he goes to kiss her on the lips and she moves to her cheek awkwarrrrdddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know its only the top of her head but this doesnt seem like saffron, the hair colour and the condition of her hair😱 is that actually her?
was literally going To post this!!! It’s SO weird seeing her without a filter on! It’s weird seeing her as literally a normal person if that makes sense - just goes to show how staged her life is

Reactions: 11
I know its only the top of her head but this doesnt seem like saffron, the hair colour and the condition of her hair😱 is that actually her?
Clearly sunburned and sun damage saff 🙈 I have Irish skin so I freckle on my face at a mere glimpse of the sun, even wearing factor 50 on my face but my skin doesn’t go pink/red. Clearly sun damage

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.