Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he started liking her photos consistently mid March and she said they met on Instagram so I feel like they’ve been seeing each other since then. Plus for them to be saying I love you and meeting each other’s families surely they’ve got to have been together a couple months by now.

Also side note but Tyler must be 5”3/5”4 max. She said in Jeds video that she’s 5”2 and he’s not that much taller than her. To me when I think of a short guy I think like 5”7 - but damn he’s really small!! (And those of you who are dating short men do not come for me lol)

Reactions: 24
So ive done some digging and I think they've been talking since maybe at the earliest March time which was when lockdown started so they deffo met in lockdown

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh Ana buying her a trip to Greece
She's got to be feeling so left out since Saff got the bf

• Haha
Reactions: 19
did she really pronounce ‘Comme des garçons’ as Comm-eh deh Garkons. Oml my inner linguist is dying rn

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jed's new video just highlights how loud and obnoxious Saffron is when you have her in the same video as Imogen!

Reactions: 18
When i saw the picture of her boyfriend I thought he was gay and that they was mates till i read more😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The suitcase was £650......
Also can't believe Tyler (or shall I just call him BF because she never uses his name!) spent so much having only known her for a couple of months haha! That jumper cost £350! Clever boy though, knows what he's doing by giving her cute presents. He's obviously onto a good thing with Saff because he'll get a lot of clout and will want to win over her loyal minions!

Reactions: 20
D0B10DED-FC5D-46A0-8F86-6711C4BA0797.png

There’s the first step of him intending to get big! Starting a new Twitter so that when he gains all Saffron’s followers and gets big, none of his old tweets can resurface and cause trouble for him, clever

• Haha
Reactions: 54
View attachment 199994

There’s the first step of him intending to get big! Starting a new Twitter so that when he gains all Saffron’s followers and gets big, none of his old tweets can resurface and cause trouble for him, clever
Fair play, it's a lesson too many people who get famous, or plan to get famous don't learn. Especially the z-listers need to learn this.

Always clear your social media to clear any potentially dodgy posts coming back to haunt you.

Reactions: 7
Fair play, it's a lesson too many people who get famous, or plan to get famous don't learn. Especially the z-listers need to learn this.

Always clear your social media to clear any potentially dodgy posts coming back to haunt you.
Totally agree

And who the duck needs YSL and Chanel books stacked up on the side...
Thank you! It annoys me so much that these books are so expensive and influencers buy them to just stack up they have literally no interest to the history and content inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dying at the book for ‘all our memories’... 😂 hun you’ve been together a few months maximum how many memories can you have 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 51
There’s more chemistry between Jed and “mY BoYfrIeNd” than Saffron and “mY BoYfrIeNd”

the lad is really putting the work in for those followers il give him that,
I assume she paid for her own gifts from him, much like Misha Grimes did when her clout chasing boyfriend (now ex) bought her expensive gifts.

kinda mean, she's dyslexic.
no she’s literally, like, literally just thick. She was never arsed with school she thought she’d be a pop star 😐
Like, zack-lee. Literally. Like.

Dying at the book for ‘all our memories’... 😂 hun you’ve been together a few months maximum how many memories can you have 😬
I feel like I have a more solid relationship with the tesco cash desk worker.
we've been through a lot since lockdown, much like taflon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.