Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaandddd here we go, Saffron Barker, posting about male suicide on her story. Last time I checked (like I said in my recent post) she rolled her eyes and moaned she was late for tea because some poor person wanted to end their life... Whatever helps your following hunni xoxo

• Wow
Reactions: 31
“Obviously it’s really sad men commit suicide🙄 but it just means my management make me post these stories and it ruins my insta 🙄”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“Obviously it’s really sad men commit suicide🙄 but it just means my management make me post these stories and it ruins my insta 🙄”
That’s exactly it! It’s all about her following and making herself look wonderful. She never does anything from the kindness of her heart, I never believe it when she posts anyways.

This clip was at the end of one of saffron’s vlogs about a “friend” that passed away. In the vlog saffron says “finally passed away” which seems completely the wrong context. And the “friend” who passed away, her mum called her out for being two faced. Why is nobody talking about this anymore? Can’t believe people still respect her🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yeah I remember that, the girl’s mum went mad because when her daughter passed away saffron used it in her vlogs, then later on saffron said in a vlog ‘I’ve never known anyone close to me who’s passed away with cancer’ she’s so bad

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why has no one spoken about how dated and ugly those loubs are. They’re sooooo 2014. Who even wears 7inch heels anymore, I much prefer stylish shorter heels that still look great but are also comfortable
soooo 2014 LMAO. I barely even see red bottoms being worn anymore. I went to buy a pair with my mum and they are so bloody painful

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly it! It’s all about her following and making herself look wonderful. She never does anything from the kindness of her heart, I never believe it when she posts anyways.

This clip was at the end of one of saffron’s vlogs about a “friend” that passed away. In the vlog saffron says “finally passed away” which seems completely the wrong context. And the “friend” who passed away, her mum called her out for being two faced. Why is nobody talking about this anymore? Can’t believe people still respect her🙃
This is disgusting and needs to be addressed more considering so many people in saffron’s threads stick up for everything she does

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is disgusting and needs to be addressed more considering so many people in saffron’s threads stick up for everything she does
I completely agree! I just see right through her and it’s infuriating!! Glad other people are on the same page!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember that, the girl’s mum went mad because when her daughter passed away saffron used it in her vlogs, then later on saffron said in a vlog ‘I’ve never known anyone close to me who’s passed away with cancer’ she’s so bad
to me the girls mum over reacted, as was obvious Saff meant a family member/close friend. As she didnt know the girl really

• Angry
Reactions: 4
to me the girls mum over reacted, as was obvious Saff meant a family member/close friend. As she didnt know the girl really
Just like a I said ^ people on saffron’s thread stick up for everything she does and it’s disgusting.
She used a girl’s death for her fake vlog content, she told everyone this girl she never spoke about was her best friend, she fake cried, she then told everyone she didn’t know anyone who’s ever had cancer for a sponsorship and that it’s never affected her, and then forgot about her “best friend’s” death, then, when this poor girl’s mum called her out for forgetting about the girl and using her death for content, people really have the audacity to say she didn’t do anything wrong and the poor girl’s mum had overreacted. Sorry, but if that genuinely is your opinion, I hope for your sake you have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and pray that nothing like this every happens to you. You are sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just like a I said ^ people on saffron’s thread stick up for everything she does and it’s disgusting.
She used a girl’s death for her fake vlog content, she told everyone this girl she never spoke about was her best friend, she fake cried, she then told everyone she didn’t know anyone who’s ever had cancer for a sponsorship and that it’s never affected her, and then forgot about her “best friend’s” death, then, when this poor girl’s mum called her out for forgetting about the girl and using her death for content, people really have the audacity to say she didn’t do anything wrong and the poor girl’s mum had overreacted. Sorry, but if that genuinely is your opinion, I hope for your sake you have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and pray that nothing like this every happens to you. You are sick.
bleeping hate how everyone defends anything Saffron does! And this is not something that can be defended. It was posted a lot at the time she was scrutinised on Twitter for it a lot, that and train gate are INEXCUSABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
jeez your nice i'm not sick.
You see it with celebs quite often if they have a fan with an illness they say 'my best friend' when they dont really mean it.
my comment was the Mum reacting to the 'noone close to her has had cancer'
Which they havent, the using the Girl for clicks etc is a whole other story

jeez your nice i'm not sick.
You see it with celebs quite often if they have a fan with an illness they say 'my best friend' when they dont really mean it.
my comment was the Mum reacting to the 'noone close to her has had cancer'
Which they havent, the using the Girl for clicks etc is a whole other story
Saffron said she was close to Jayde for years and was heartbroken that she had died. Que to when she forgot about it and said she luckily hadn’t experienced anyone she knew die of cancer. THAT IS INEXCUSABLE.
If that was YOUR DAUGHTER, you would be disgusted. Do not come here with that tit because you’re just as bad as her

Reactions: 17
Saffron said she was close to Jayde for years and was heartbroken that she had died. Que to when she forgot about it and said she luckily hadn’t experienced anyone she knew die of cancer. THAT IS INEXCUSABLE.
If that was YOUR DAUGHTER, you would be disgusted. Do not come here with that tit because you’re just as bad as her
? I thought the Girl who I now know is called Jayde ty, messaged Saff and sadly passed away a few weeks after.

Sorry I think I misunderstood the length of their friendship, If longer I understand why her Mum was so upset.

Didn’t know her??? She even went to the funeral 😮
oh I'd heard that but I truely thought it was a recent thing of them messaging & then Saff going to the funeral so she could get praise for it

Didn’t know her??? She even went to the funeral 😮
oh I'd heard that but I truely thought it was a recent thing of them messaging & then Saff going to the funeral so she could get praise for it

? I thought the Girl who I now know is called Jayde ty, messaged Saff and sadly passed away a few weeks after.

Sorry I think I misunderstood the length of their friendship, If longer I understand why her Mum was so upset.

I’m sorry but if you don’t know the full story don’t go around saying the girls mom over reacted!
Also, you think that Saffron went to the funeral to get praise, why on earth should someone go to a funeral to get praise! If she didn’t know the girl that unfortunately passed away I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have even been invited to the funeral!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if you don’t know the full story don’t go around saying the girls mom over reacted!
Also, you think that Saffron went to the funeral to get praise, why on earth should someone go to a funeral to get praise! If she didn’t know the girl that unfortunately passed away I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have even been invited to the funeral!
I've apologised for my misunderstanding so i'm not quite sure what else you want me to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
!!!! THIS
as someone who is trying to build a fitness profile with correct qualifications it’s so frustrating to see someone who has been only recently showing how she’s getting “fit”, get these things handed to her
Lol she’s not even showing how she’s getting fit she’s just posting every bleeping time she does a run which in turn just makes everyone else feel bad

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.