Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how open she is about breaking social distancing, like at the start of her 20th birthday video when she was basically hugging Ana and her boyfriend. Such a good influence during a global pandemic!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who finds it funny how her its range hasnā€™t immediately gone out of stock like she portrayed it was gonna be when it was first realeased (maybe the more popular pieces have gone but still) I rmb her hyping it up so much telling everyone to get ready to race and order or whatever, yet up till now theyā€™re still in stock. Also I swear itā€™s been on 50% off for a few days alr and a few hours ago sheā€™s posted on her ig saying thereā€™s STILL stock left

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who finds it funny how her its range hasnā€™t immediately gone out of stock like she portrayed it was gonna be when it was first realeased (maybe the more popular pieces have gone but still) I rmb her hyping it up so much telling everyone to get ready to race and order or whatever, yet up till now theyā€™re still in stock. Also I swear itā€™s been on 50% off for a few days alr and a few hours ago sheā€™s posted on her ig saying thereā€™s STILL stock left
Iā€™ve looked cause there was a few pieces I liked from the second drop and itā€™s all pretty much out of stock, no clue about the first drop cause thatā€™s šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
This is why I suspect sheā€™s had 2 boob jobs! She had a smaller ā€˜inbetweenā€™ size too. The scar I posted a couple pages back also makes it seem as though sheā€™s had 2.
I just donā€™t understand why she wonā€™t address it. What if a 15 year old is looking at that, has a larger chest that they could be self conscious about and think ā€œwhy donā€™t mine look like that?ā€. Sheā€™s creating image issues for people by not talking about it. But itā€™s ok, because as long as sheā€™s done something to help her body confidence she doesnā€™t give two shits about anyone elseā€™s.

Reactions: 10
I think her boobs looked better before! They dont suit her body anymore.

Reactions: 14
What scar picture?? Please repost
This is why I suspect sheā€™s had 2 boob jobs! She had a smaller ā€˜inbetweenā€™ size too. The scar I posted a couple pages back also makes it seem as though sheā€™s had 2.
I just donā€™t understand why she wonā€™t address it. What if a 15 year old is looking at that, has a larger chest that they could be self conscious about and think ā€œwhy donā€™t mine look like that?ā€. Sheā€™s creating image issues for people by not talking about it. But itā€™s ok, because as long as sheā€™s done something to help her body confidence she doesnā€™t give two shits about anyone elseā€™s.

someone has already told you thatā€™s not where the scars for boob jobs are from so no thatā€™s not a boob job scar. if you google it you will find that also.

Reactions: 13
It wasnā€™t a scar it was sweat because sheā€™d just been on a hike. I do think sheā€™s had a boob job though

E2ABAFF5-F2C7-4387-BD9D-5CC938044B5B.jpeg

Finally someone has called her out for her behaviour, Hope you all like the comment so she sees it

Reactions: 24
A boob job scar can be hidden so we will most likely never see it as its on the under boob which is covered, the arm pit (where my friend has hers) or on/around the nipple area. The surgeon will have his own recommendations where to insert the silicone which will determine where the scar is but I reckon hers is well hidden. No question about whether she got one though. I'm sure we're all in agreement it was a few months before Strictly when she was wearing all those boob compression shirts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
someone has already told you thatā€™s not where the scars for boob jobs are from so no thatā€™s not a boob job scar. if you google it you will find that also.
And as I previously said, the first scar would be higher up and more on the breast due to the increase from the second. This exists because I have friends with scars there from second surgeries.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know if staff has a boyfriend? I mean sheā€™s just kept it soooooo private, wish sheā€™d drop a hint

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Her dad still gives me the creeps!!!! The way he was in her latest vlog when they were stood in the hallway *shudder*
I unfollowed her and Ana a while back but the car crash of a relationship has me back for the birthday vlog. sheā€™s such a beg šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

itā€™s been mentioned before on here and it didnā€™t go down well šŸ˜† so I kept quiet but I donā€™t care Iā€™m saying it.....

her relationship with her dad has always been bleeping weird as duck.
I FEEL weird saying it but they almost flirt with each other.
donā€™t call me weird I know itā€™s weird. šŸ¤£

her dad has just scanned her body with the camera and said ā€œsomeoneā€™s a lucky man...ā€

WTF.... I need to wash my brain out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I unfollowed her and Ana a while back but the car crash of a relationship has me back for the birth vlog. sheā€™s such a beg šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

itā€™s been mentioned before on here and it didnā€™t go down well šŸ˜† so I kept quiet but I donā€™t care Iā€™m saying it.....

her relationship with her dad has always been bleeping weird as duck.
I FEEL weird saying it but they almost flirt with each other.
donā€™t call me weird I know itā€™s weird. šŸ¤£

her dad has just scanned her body with the camera and said ā€œsomeoneā€™s a lucky man...ā€

WTF.... I need to wash my brain out.
I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but please tell me he didnā€™t actually say that?! Thatā€™s wrong on so many levels!

I was probably one who shut you down before, Iā€™m fairly defensive since I have such a good relationship with my dad, but I canā€™t imagine him saying ANYTHING like that (maybe a ā€˜you look beautifulā€™, but nothing with sexual implications)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but please tell me he didnā€™t actually say that?! Thatā€™s wrong on so many levels!

I was probably one who shut you down before, Iā€™m fairly defensive since I have such a good relationship with my dad, but I canā€™t imagine him saying ANYTHING like that (maybe a ā€˜you look beautifulā€™, but nothing with sexual implications)
I didnā€™t actually say it last time šŸ¤£ but ive seen it being said and Iā€™ve 100000% thought it before but felt weird thinking it I didnā€™t even want to say it šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I saw the response it got here so kept quite
itā€™s something Iā€™ve noticed for so long šŸ˜‚ that guy isnā€™t ok šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve never thought they had a weird relationship until that bit in the vlog, it really was like they were flirting, was uncomfortable to watch šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.