Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Fair play, it's a lesson too many people who get famous, or plan to get famous don't learn. Especially the z-listers need to learn this.

Always clear your social media to clear any potentially dodgy posts coming back to haunt you.
Totally agree

Belles09

What scar picture?? Please repost
This is why I suspect she’s had 2 boob jobs! She had a smaller ‘inbetween’ size too. The scar I posted a couple pages back also makes it seem as though she’s had 2.
I just don’t understand why she won’t address it. What if a 15 year old is looking at that, has a larger chest that they could be self conscious about and think “why don’t mine look like that?”. She’s creating image issues for people by not talking about it. But it’s ok, because as long as she’s done something to help her body confidence she doesn’t give two shits about anyone else’s.

Missprincessbabe

Anyone think Saffron will lose followers since all she posts 24/7 is fitness? It’s very repetitive and boring
Of course not. People are invested in her/her interests/her family. A lot of people follow instagram accounts solely for fitness, if anything she will probably gain more from the fitness community.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just like a I said ^ people on saffron’s thread stick up for everything she does and it’s disgusting.
She used a girl’s death for her fake vlog content, she told everyone this girl she never spoke about was her best friend, she fake cried, she then told everyone she didn’t know anyone who’s ever had cancer for a sponsorship and that it’s never affected her, and then forgot about her “best friend’s” death, then, when this poor girl’s mum called her out for forgetting about the girl and using her death for content, people really have the audacity to say she didn’t do anything wrong and the poor girl’s mum had overreacted. Sorry, but if that genuinely is your opinion, I hope for your sake you have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and pray that nothing like this every happens to you. You are sick.
jeez your nice i'm not sick.
You see it with celebs quite often if they have a fan with an illness they say 'my best friend' when they dont really mean it.
my comment was the Mum reacting to the 'noone close to her has had cancer'
Which they havent, the using the Girl for clicks etc is a whole other story