Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal đŸ‘ŒđŸœ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t even get me started on the new ‘24 hrs in my car’ video, thought she said she doesn’t like to show off her things anymore because people say she brags all the time, and she only showed the car at first because people were asking what she got????đŸ€„ and saying in the video that the car is small inside, looool what, hunni try having a Ford KA then you’ll know smallđŸ€Ł Cannot stand these “influencers” and “celebs” that try to act humble and like normal people when they really aren’t, just comes across as so fakeđŸ€„đŸ€„đŸ€„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First comment here, hi!

to be honest, I’m 5”10 and my boyfriend is “6,1. I’m glad saffron has gone for a lad that’s not extremely taller than her to say she’s only 5”4. It really angers me that some girls who are soooo small go for lads that are 6 foot! Because then it leaves no one for the taller women like me!đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Reactions: 21
24 hours in my new car challenge.

Starts well, Saff needs her laptop for entertainment all day, but forgot to actually charge it.
Never mind, Mummy to the rescue, brings charger to car.

Fully prepared for a day in the car with ten tons of junk food aka ‘snacks’.

Off to drive through McDonalds to buy more junk food, this time for Nanny - who looks like she was summonsed to Saff’s car to show it off to collect it.

Mummy still providing nicely plated ’room service‘ meals to Saff who isn’t spoilt at all.

Daddy Darren arrives back from work or possibly still sorting out Nasey Fam’s never ending garden project.
Saff whines at him to come & join her for a movie in the car later, he declines that very kind offer. Wendy, being the paid employee, has to do that instead.

So Saff’s still being chauffeured around by Mummy Wendy, in spite of having her very own ’dream’ car now.
They’re off to Hove to watch the sunset, forgetting that you don’t get one on a cloudy day. Saff pans up through her new car’s sun roof explaining that it’s foggy, it isn’t đŸ€”

Later on in the vlog Saff tells the camera all her technology has died coz even though her new car does have an in-car charger, she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Saff gets delirious from an overdose of sugar (they’re still attacking those snacks) and Mummy Wendy does a lot more of her fake laughing that she is really good at. Obviously they couldn’t actually watch the whole film coz the laptop died and Saff reminds us that her new car does have an in-car charger but she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Back home on the drive Saff pretends she is going to stay out there all night & Mummy reminds everybody that they have ‘cameras everywhere now’ so it’s perfectly safe. Saff says she doesn’t even have a key to get in the house....

Cuts to another shot of Saff ‘waking up’ in the car ‘really early’.... #ifyoubelievethatyou’llbelieveanything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
24 hours in my new car challenge.

Starts well, Saff needs her laptop for entertainment all day, but forgot to actually charge it.
Never mind, Mummy to the rescue, brings charger to car.

Fully prepared for a day in the car with ten tons of junk food aka ‘snacks’.

Off to drive through McDonalds to buy more junk food, this time for Nanny - who looks like she was summonsed to Saff’s car to show it off to collect it.

Mummy still providing nicely plated ’room service‘ meals to Saff who isn’t spoilt at all.

Daddy Darren arrives back from work or possibly still sorting out Nasey Fam’s never ending garden project.
Saff whines at him to come & join her for a movie in the car later, he declines that very kind offer. Wendy, being the paid employee, has to do that instead.

So Saff’s still being chauffeured around by Mummy Wendy, in spite of having her very own ’dream’ car now.
They’re off to Hove to watch the sunset, forgetting that you don’t get one on a cloudy day. Saff pans up through her new car’s sun roof explaining that it’s foggy, it isn’t đŸ€”

Later on in the vlog Saff tells the camera all her technology has died coz even though her new car does have an in-car charger, she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Saff gets delirious from an overdose of sugar (they’re still attacking those snacks) and Mummy Wendy does a lot more of her fake laughing that she is really good at. Obviously they couldn’t actually watch the whole film coz the laptop died and Saff reminds us that her new car does have an in-car charger but she couldn’t be bothered to use it 🙄

Back home on the drive Saff pretends she is going to stay out there all night & Mummy reminds everybody that they have ‘cameras everywhere now’ so it’s perfectly safe. Saff says she doesn’t even have a key to get in the house....

Cuts to another shot of Saff ‘waking up’ in the car ‘really early’.... #ifyoubelievethatyou’llbelieveanything
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚ they can’t even make it look believable they stay out all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚ they can’t even make it look believable they stay out all night.
Who sleeps with those kind of earrings in too?đŸ€Ł definitely woke up and did a quick skin care routine before crawling back into the bootđŸ€Ł 99.9% of people do not wake up looking like that lmao, smudged mascara? Dry skin? Tired eyes? Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I just have a super gross mind, but does anyone else think this is kind of a strange picture to take with your dad? đŸ˜¶
Not the way it’s taken she’s just in a hot tub with her dad. However my dad would tell me to stop pouting trying to look sexy 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if I just have a super gross mind, but does anyone else think this is kind of a strange picture to take with your dad? đŸ˜¶
Nothing wrong with being in the hot tub with her dad, but the pose is weird. If I were in a hot tub with my dad, I’d either just take a nice smiling photo, or do something silly like splashing each other, not pouting and making a show of my boobs.

Just me who thinks she’s edited an entire chunk of her leg out? Like wtf that’s not natural

D46D9117-48CD-4578-9AE2-9146372E6937.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just me who thinks she’s edited an entire chunk of her leg out? Like wtf that’s not natural

View attachment 177421
No. Its just how she's standing. One leg in front, turned slightly and outstretched so thigh looks slimmer. Its her calve muscle which is why its so defined. I definitely see a lot of change to her legs in term of muscle mass compared to those paparazzi pics after Strictly.

Also, dying at the fact that he had to say she was wearing 7 inch heels. Okay Tyler, whatever helps you sleep at night doll x

Reactions: 6

View attachment 177421
😂😂😂her calf has always been unnaturally big for some reason, i think it’s because of the workouts she does strengths the calf mucles instead of the big bum she wants so bad, so that makes me wonder why she is a brand spokesperson or whatever she is with a fitness company...i swear she knows tit all! and she edits photos. I never watch her anyway but she has never given me a good nutrition or fitness advice everrrrrr and there are plenty of great people who literally work hard everyday to build up there REAL fitness channel and they know everything about the names and muscles and what have you and they don’t get to be a brand spokesperson it’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂her calf has always been unnaturally big for some reason, i think it’s because of the workouts she does strengths the calf mucles instead of the big bum she wants so bad, so that makes me wonder why she is a brand spokesperson or whatever she is with a fitness company...i swear she knows tit all! and she edits photos. I never watch her anyway but she has never given me a good nutrition or fitness advice everrrrrr and there are plenty of great people who literally work hard everyday to build up there REAL fitness channel and they know everything about the names and muscles and what have you and they don’t get to be a brand spokesperson it’s a shame.
!!!! THIS
as someone who is trying to build a fitness profile with correct qualifications it’s so frustrating to see someone who has been only recently showing how she’s getting “fit”, get these things handed to her

Why has no one spoken about how dated and ugly those loubs are. They’re sooooo 2014. Who even wears 7inch heels anymore, I much prefer stylish shorter heels that still look great but are also comfortable

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.