Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her medical procedure was getting the coil fitted because ā€˜as we know sheā€™s in a relationship nowā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hearing saffron talk about her contraception makes me feel so uncomfortable, I still think of her as being 15. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
63818539-13F2-4482-87B9-D93E883A75F6.jpeg

That is so clickbaity and dramatic, acting like it was something much more, but it was just the coil

• Haha
Reactions: 38
F1B2C5B8-F9CC-4F1B-AD1C-F8E51EC1722D.jpeg

Just posted this comment. Canā€™t believe she would say such an ignorant and irresponsible comment about smear tests in front of her young and impressionable audience. Unbelievable those words even left her mouth.

Edit: I didnā€™t watch the whole video but the contraception talk starts at 12:40 and her saying ā€˜I really donā€™t ever want a smear testā€™ follows soon after if you cba watching her dog shite content.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Who actually is Saffronā€™s boyfriend Tyler. Is he famous? Heā€™s obviously like 20 but lives in a boujie looking Battersea apartment and seems to always be on holiday and loaded? Any know who he is. Or is he living off bank of mum and dad and just a rich kid?

Reactions: 8
So she said sheā€™s never had anything like that done before that means sheā€™s never had an STI test? I would after Jake Mitchell šŸ¤¢ especially considering he was having sex with other people at the same time as her!(Claudia Naya)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Congrats, Saffron! You have a boyfriend which means regular sex! I thought I would post my congrats here seeing as she keeps bringing it up so seems she wants some recognition for the fact she landed a man.

On another note, how bleeping irresponsible was that comment about smear tests. Its absolutely VITAL you all go to your appointments as soon as that letter comes through or before if necessary.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Not even a minute into her new video and she's already talking about how eating, drinking, and having a lie in over the weekend has made her feel sooooo gross :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
F38EE9BA-B742-4ACB-BB31-ECFC418D469A.png

The ā€˜who does!ā€™ really pisses me off, maybe the people that take their sexual health and well-being seriously and actually understand how vital they are? Or the thousands+ of people Jade Goodyā€™s family have spread awareness to about how life saving they can be? You can tell sheā€™s just saying it to cover her own back, thereā€™s no substance to that comment. Educate your impressionable audience Saffron. Inform them what it is and actually say something meaningful about them, not just something wish washy like ā€˜they are really importantā€™ and ā€˜can save your lifeā€™. Most of her young audience wonā€™t even take notice or remember that small, meaningless comment she wrote but instead the actual words of how she ā€˜really doesnā€™t ever wantā€™ one. Disgraceful. How hard is it for her to think before she speaks or to add an actual informative link to the description to educate her teen girl audience and raise awareness of why the taboo around smear tests needs to go. If anything sheā€™s just adding to the taboo. Ignorance at itā€™s finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s commenting on all the negative comments saying sheā€™s addressed it in a pinned comment. By that she means sheā€™s noticed the backlash and trying to cover her back

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Don't be so ignorant Saffron. As someone who has been through the whole process including multiple colposcopies and treatments - the first when I was only 24 - I actually look forward to having my smear test now and the reassurance that the abnormalities haven't come back and I don't have cervical cancer. Don't forget the influence you have and that what you say could impact someone watching. Smear tests save lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She needs to chill out on the thigh exercises, her thighs are getting huge. Yes it's all muscle, but it doesn't look pretty.
I think her thighs/legs are gorgeous! Just goes to show how differently we all see things.

She annoys the tit out of me sometimes (/a lot) but imho her legs are goals, they look so strong and shapely in recent pics/videos.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 185689
Just posted this comment. Canā€™t believe she would say such an ignorant and irresponsible comment about smear tests in front of her young and impressionable audience. Unbelievable those words even left her mouth.

Edit: I didnā€™t watch the whole video but the contraception talk starts at 12:40 and her saying ā€˜I really donā€™t ever want a smear testā€™ follows soon after if you cba watching her dog shite content.
I actually canā€™t believe she said that, considering her main audience is teenage girls. Iā€™m not far off 22 and Iā€™m dreading having my first in a few years, but I know it needs to be done for my health. Saffron saying that is awful

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm so pissed off with her smear comment. I had to have a smear test at 22 (which is sooo rare!) because I had so many serious health conditions. I had to go through years of other tests and medication before I could even get to that point because of the legal age requirements. Imagine another young girl being in my position and then hearing her say that kind of tit, it's so damaging! Smear tests can be so daunting if you don't know what to expect so I think her saying to basically avoid them is SO irresponsible. Shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so pissed off with her smear comment. I had to have a smear test at 22 (which is sooo rare!) because I had so many serious health conditions. I had to go through years of other tests and medication before I could even get to that point because of the legal age requirements. Imagine another young girl being in my position and then hearing her say that kind of tit, it's so damaging! Smear tests can be so daunting if you don't know what to expect so I think her saying to basically avoid them is SO irresponsible. Shameful.
Thereā€™s no legal age requirement.

Reactions: 1
Thereā€™s no legal age requirement.
Cervical screening is only offered between 25 until youā€™re 65 I think? Then youā€™re offered breast screening instead
thereā€™s been loads of campaigns to lower the age but government wonā€™t do it , like Lizastar said, if you need one earlier you normally have to go through tons of other tests before theyā€™ll agree

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.