Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's off on holiday again to shoot for ITS... I know it isn't compulsory for where she went, but surely a decent human would choose to self isolate for 14 days after going on holiday? Selfish and inconsiderate for all the people she's coming into contact with

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thatā€™s just disgusting, god ā€œinfluencersā€ believe theyā€™re immune to a virus pandemic donā€™t they šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
Skimmed that Jed video and was just overcome by the urge to tell him to put his bleeping hood down. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 199994

Thereā€™s the first step of him intending to get big! Starting a new Twitter so that when he gains all Saffronā€™s followers and gets big, none of his old tweets can resurface and cause trouble for him, clever
not sure if itā€™s been mentioned or not yet, but i did pree his old twitter and he had some questionable tweets to do with the tories/anti corbyn amongst some other tweets so iā€™m not surprised by a new twitter

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I just rewatched that hate comments reaction video (correct me if itā€™s already been mentioned lol) but a couple of things came up that donā€™t add upšŸ„“
ā€¢ firstly the ā€œcommentsā€ picture that she puts on the screen are obviously supposed to be YouTube comments, but all the names are blurred and the same length, and thereā€™s never a picture by the comment, also Iā€™ve never ever seen a hateful comment on any of her videos. So ā€œAnyaā€ that Wendy speaks about and how ā€œsweetā€ she looks, doesnā€™t have a picture??
ā€¢Saffron finds a comment on twitter but then posts the ā€œcommentā€ and itā€™s YouTube???
ā€¢ I donā€™t genuinely think criticism is hate. This comes with the job of posting your 2k holidays online and acting like youā€™re the only girl to have a boyfriend. Calling someone ā€˜uglyā€™ is hate, fair enough, but saying sheā€™s wrong for doing this this, or sheā€™s spoilt, or sheā€™s annoying for doing that, I donā€™t think thatā€™s hateful. I just think thatā€™s opinions.
ā€¢ she had the balls to say ā€œIā€™ve never done anything to hurt anyoneā€ lmaooo how about ā€œI wAs LatE FoR DinnEr BeCaUsE soMeOne DieD on The TrAckS and DelAyed My TrAinā€šŸ„“

Reactions: 19
This was a while back but I remember in one vlog she said ā€˜Iā€™m absolutely starving but I cant eat because itā€™s 7:30 and youā€™re not suppose to eat after 7pmā€ she really has been triggering eating disorders for a long time

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
not sure if itā€™s been mentioned or not yet, but i did pree his old twitter and he had some questionable tweets to do with the tories/anti corbyn amongst some other tweets so iā€™m not surprised by a new twitter
Haha awkward!!

Well that Twitter page didnā€™t blow up as he would have liked it to. Hasnā€™t even got 500 followers šŸ˜‚. Considering she shared it on her 1mil+ platform

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's off on holiday again to shoot for ITS... I know it isn't compulsory for where she went, but surely a decent human would choose to self isolate for 14 days after going on holiday? Selfish and inconsiderate for all the people she's coming into contact with
Well she went to the gym and was touching everything, she just doesnā€™t care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wondering if she really is on a health kick or just wanted to look good for her swim collection šŸ˜…

Reactions: 16
Cannot stand this bint but the company sheā€™s working with really need to be called out for bringing ā€œinfluencersā€ abroad to take a bleeping photo....
that will be edited to within an inch of its life anyway.

bleeping ridiculous at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So goes on holiday with her bOyFrIeNd comes back no self isolation- I know you donā€™t have to technically isolate if youā€™ve been to Greece but I still think a decent person would? and sheā€™s been out and about, touching things in the gym and probably definitely not washing her hands and now sheā€™s back there to take a bleeping picture

Cannot stand this bint but the company sheā€™s working with really need to be called out for bringing ā€œinfluencersā€ abroad to take a bleeping photo....
that will be edited to within an inch of its life anyway.

bleeping ridiculous at this point.
Then they claim itā€™s HARD WORK šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
Then they claim itā€™s HARD WORK šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
aw it canā€™t be easy taking a photo and then having to go to the trouble of slimming yourself down, editing it and air brushing the tit out of it all,
Especially if the photographer is like creepy daddy and he doesnā€™t get her angles šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OT but do we know where saff went for her nose filler or do we think it was actually a nose job?

Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s returned from Santorini and then got straight back on a plane to Greece šŸ¤Ø. Why couldnā€™t she just fly from Santorini to wherever in Greece she is now......

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.