Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to chill out on the thigh exercises, her thighs are getting huge. Yes it's all muscle, but it doesn't look pretty.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If you search up Saffron Barker on twitter atm it’s all shading her for her in the style range because apparently none of what people ordered looks like what was advertised 🙃 I wonder if she’ll respond to any of these because I saw some pics people posted and they do look very different!

Reactions: 16
It’s really bugging me how her and her family have just gone back to normal life and acting like this is all over. Visiting friends, going on dates and booking holidays. So irresponsible considering her following. Not just giving everyone the impression it’s ok to go back to normal, but also rubbing it in the faces of the thousands of people following her who are still sticking to things, missing people and even worse for the people who have actually lost family/friends due to Covid.

They're not even getting pulled up about it, it’s infuriating.

Reactions: 12
If you search up Saffron Barker on twitter atm it’s all shading her for her in the style range because apparently none of what people ordered looks like what was advertised 🙃 I wonder if she’ll respond to any of these because I saw some pics people posted and they do look very different!
Just looked and the stuff is crazy different and bad quality.
Also came across this -

Reactions: 4
It’s really bugging me how her and her family have just gone back to normal life and acting like this is all over. Visiting friends, going on dates and booking holidays. So irresponsible considering her following. Not just giving everyone the impression it’s ok to go back to normal, but also rubbing it in the faces of the thousands of people following her who are still sticking to things, missing people and even worse for the people who have actually lost family/friends due to Covid.

They're not even getting pulled up about it, it’s infuriating.
You are allowed to visit friends/shop/pubs/restaurants and holidays though...

Reactions: 9
You are allowed to visit friends/shop/pubs/restaurants and holidays though...
Are you not suppose to keep 1-2 meter distance and not mix with several different house holds? Also we are still in a pandemic so just because these rules are easing doesn’t mean we should all run out and do them or we end up back at square one. With her following I think if she’s going to do them things she should do it private and not set examples.

In excess aswell, she’s doing something every single day

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
All all im
Are you not suppose to keep 1-2 meter distance and not mix with several different house holds? Also we are still in a pandemic so just because these rules are easing doesn’t mean we should all run out and do them or we end up back at square one. With her following I think if she’s going to do them things she should do it private and not set examples.

In excess aswell, she’s doing something every single day
All I'm saying is she is in her rights to be able to go out/see people/shop/eat out etc so can't really call her out on that. Whether she's socially distancing or not isn't what I meant. I'm not urging for everyone to rush out and do what they like but the government are now pretty much begging us to go out and spend our money, the whole thing is a mess 😣

Wendy follows Julie, Saff doesn't
Anyone noticed how Julie follows Saff and Wendy but they don’t follow back 👀

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how saff is so stiff when she poses. That inthestyle video she reshared on her story. My god she looks rigid and awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to chill out on the thigh exercises, her thighs are getting huge. Yes it's all muscle, but it doesn't look pretty.
Saffron's obsessive relationship with health aside, it's pretty cool that she tries to keep fit. No need for body shaming.

It's kind of sad that men are lauded for getting jacked & building muscle, but women are shamed for it. Women shouldn't be discouraged from wanting to get stronger because of society's idea of what 'pretty' is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
. Women shouldn't be discouraged from wanting to get stronger because of society's idea of what 'pretty' is.
Agree. Plus Saffron obviously finds that look attractive and wants to look like that and that's all that matters. It's her body after all. (I personally think it looks great too but that's besides the point 😂)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.