Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AD810C3D-7FBD-4ADC-AF2B-8A6C90817A37.jpeg
025CAB35-888D-439F-9A8C-D9465D7366B2.png

The amount of times she refers to Tyler as ‘my boyfriend’ is so strangely absurd to me. Not the behaviour of a normal, emotionally mature 20 year old imo. Do these two realise that referring to each other as ‘my boyfriend’ , calling each other ‘the best’, putting love hearts after nearly ever sentence/comment doesn’t equate to genuine love? Either they’re trying desperately to be the next Zalfie or are kids in adults’ bodies trying to play the game they see as love. Genuinely like a 12 year old’s first relationship in year 7. Nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I feel like jed may have met his girlfriend on tinder because I found him on tinder in June (shows it in the screenshot). So he was obviously meeting up with her during lockdown
I would be horrified if I thought someone I knew had my child in their Tinder profile picture. That’s vile.

Reactions: 20
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she was calling him 'my boyfriend' alot!! He has a name, Saff. His identity is not as your boyfriend.

Reactions: 42
Shame they haven’t said people coming back from Greece have to quarantine for 2 weeks 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s just a what I got for my birthday, not sure she’ll actually vlog her bbq or not idk
I don’t see how it’s possible to only ‘vlog’ what she got for her birthday? That would be a Stand alone video wouldn’t it.

Reactions: 2
why is she asking her followers if her boyfriend can watch the footy, he’s a lad let him live, you’ve got the rest of ur holiday to be together duck me

Reactions: 25
why is she asking her followers if her boyfriend can watch the footy, he’s a lad let him live, you’ve got the rest of ur holiday to be together duck me
YES!! Thought the exact same! She’s acting as though she’s the first and only girl to have a boyfriend🤣 if I was on holiday and my boyfriend wanted to watch the football, I’d let him, lmao all about balance and spending time together. Sick of the “my boyfriend” this and “my boyfriend” that. We get it. You have a bleeping boyfriend. She needs to understand how having a boyfriend does not make her whole, she can only do that herself. How long have they been dating for? It’s only been 3 weeks and they’re in Santorini together?🤣 I’ve been with my boyfriend (Long distance) for over a year now and we still haven’t managed to go on our first holiday together lmao

Reactions: 30
YES!! Thought the exact same! She’s acting as though she’s the first and only girl to have a boyfriend🤣 if I was on holiday and my boyfriend wanted to watch the football, I’d let him, lmao all about balance and spending time together. Sick of the “my boyfriend” this and “my boyfriend” that. We get it. You have a bleeping boyfriend. She needs to understand how having a boyfriend does not make her whole, she can only do that herself. How long have they been dating for? It’s only been 3 weeks and they’re in Santorini together?🤣 I’ve been with my boyfriend (Long distance) for over a year now and we still haven’t managed to go on our first holiday together lmao
omg I KNOW just call him by his damn name jeez

Reactions: 12
The Barkers are so over the forced family challenges. Jed and Darren were so touchy in todays video lmao. Jed's always got something up his ass but more so than usual in this video lol

Reactions: 17
bit off topic but seeing as everyone's talking about saffron's birthday....why the hell was her 18th birthday such a big deal like,,,it was more like a wedding or engagement with the white and the amount of people there. For my 18th birthday in 2015 I literally went clubbing and drank some champagne

Reactions: 21
bit off topic but seeing as everyone's talking about saffron's birthday....why the hell was her 18th birthday such a big deal like,,,it was more like a wedding or engagement with the white and the amount of people there. For my 18th birthday in 2015 I literally went clubbing and drank some champagne
I’m pretty sure it was for hitting a million subs too 🙄 but it was ridiculously OTT. My 18th I did the same... and we probably had more fun still 😂

Reactions: 7
888211A2-0043-4494-86D7-949E739DC583.jpeg
I I honestly don’t understand people who do this??I’m not saying saff doesn’t deserve any love or fans at all that’s def not what I’m saying... it’s just, isn’t this the stuff you typically do for celebrities lol I just don’t see her that famous?? Or even close to being a celebrity?????

Also had a look at some of the tweets she’s liked regarding her bday and pretty much 99%of them are people degrading themselves, saying howshe’s achieved so much and they’ve done nothing/she looks like that and they look like tit... it’s so weird to me how she just likes all of them?? Shouldn’t you be telling your fans to not compare themselves?? It’s like she’s thirsty for compliments to juice up her ego...

Reactions: 26
The reason saffron doesn’t use her boyfriends name is because she hasn’t introduced him to all her fans yet. Saffron seems to think Tyler belongs to her and until she’s made it official to her YouTube he doesn’t deserve a name yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another one with a big platform heading off on a holiday in the midst of a pandemic. Why is no one calling out influencers ??? They’re so bleeping irresponsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Another one with a big platform heading off on a holiday in the midst of a pandemic. Why is no one calling out influencers ??? They’re so bleeping irresponsible.
Exactly this! Just because they can doesn’t mean they should! They should lead a good example for their viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.