Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never sweat during workouts and it honestly frustrates me so much!! I know that's stupid but I will get hot and red but I very rarely break a sweat and I drink lots of water and work hard but I just don't sweat šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
God I wish this was me I look drownedšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I think you're on the wrong website :rolleyes: we can say what we want šŸ˜‚
And you wonder why people call people who come on here bullies.. no you canā€™t say whatever you want. Thereā€™s no room for commenting on how someone looks, especially when they canā€™t change it. Itā€™s just nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There was many bitchy comments. The thing I donā€™t understand about a lot of you, yes a lot of people do bad tit and itā€™s natural to cal them out and sometimes witch about them, but a lot of people on here act like theyā€™re perfect when theyā€™re not. Like theyā€™re above people they talk about.. so what if he boyfriends short? Why is that even something that needs to be brought up. Donā€™t ever comment on something someone canā€™t change. Thatā€™s bullying

Iā€™ve stated multiple times that no one should really comment on someones appearance that they cant change so dont say ā€˜alot of youā€™. Unfortunately, people will do that on this site so if you dont want to see it dont look at it or react.

Also, I was responding to THAt specific comment that YOU specifically responding to and that girl was not bullying in any way. Enjoy your evening x

Reactions: 5
And you wonder why people call people who come on here bullies.. no you canā€™t say whatever you want. Thereā€™s no room for commenting on how someone looks, especially when they canā€™t change it. Itā€™s just nasty.
It very literally, is rule one darrrrrrrrlin šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

"No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.

Don't attempt to shut down the conversation."

Looks are fair game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also I donā€™t think people said anything nasty about him being small, weā€™re saying weā€™re shocked Saffron has gone for someone shorter rather than 6ft+ as thatā€™s how she is

Reactions: 11
Tbh I think Saffron looks like a hammerhead shark and I'm perfectly entitled to that opinion

Ever since I saw a comment about Saffron just looking like Darren in a wig I canā€™t unsee it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

I also notice that most people getting hurt about Saffā€™s small boyfriend are also dating small men. Wonder why youā€™re so bothered hun? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I havenā€™t seen anyone being horrible about his height (although I do just scan through a lot of posts). Itā€™s not shallow to prefer taller men, everyone has a type. Its like saying that preferring brunettes is shallow, itā€™s just a preference šŸ˜‚ I have a preference towards taller men, my boyfriend is tall, tend to fancy taller men, but thatā€™s not to say I wouldnā€™t like a shorter guy too šŸ˜‚

yeah saffronā€™s ex was quite short I think so maybe thatā€™s her type? I always thought she had a ā€œpretty boyā€ type.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't her last boyfriend short? Guess she likes shorter guys
I mean they were like 15 šŸ¤£ When she described her ideal BF in a few words, she always mentions"tall" - I guess Tyler makes up for the height because his dad's pockets are so fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saffron does my head in, more so now than ever. I donā€™t think she understands how easy she really does have it, especially during this pandemic where thousands of people have lost their jobs etc and her income is probably thriving more than ever.
Iā€™m also going off Anna so much recently, how itā€™s all about sex and in hazs recent video her talking about giving blowjobs, have some respect for yourself why would you want to post that online??
Amazing how saff never had time to go and visit Anna but as soon as sheā€™s got a boyfriend she can easily travel far and wide to see him, I think shes being immature about the relationship too ā€œmineā€ etc seems like such a year 9 relationship but whatever makes her happy.
Also funny how she canā€™t upload a video this weekend, not complaining it will just be some clishe crappy trend or challenge just like all her other videos šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saffron does my head in, more so now than ever. I donā€™t think she understands how easy she really does have it, especially during this pandemic where thousands of people have lost their jobs etc and her income is probably thriving more than ever.
Iā€™m also going off Anna so much recently, how itā€™s all about sex and in hazs recent video her talking about giving blowjobs, have some respect for yourself why would you want to post that online??
Amazing how saff never had time to go and visit Anna but as soon as sheā€™s got a boyfriend she can easily travel far and wide to see him, I think shes being immature about the relationship too ā€œmineā€ etc seems like such a year 9 relationship but whatever makes her happy.
Also funny how she canā€™t upload a video this weekend, not complaining it will just be some clishe crappy trend or challenge just like all her other videos šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
I think we all no why she never visited Ana.
Julie

Reactions: 8
God almighty the comments she leaves on the ā€œboyfriendsā€ Instagram.

no self respecting female (or male) should be that much of a beg šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was many bitchy comments. The thing I donā€™t understand about a lot of you, yes a lot of people do bad tit and itā€™s natural to cal them out and sometimes witch about them, but a lot of people on here act like theyā€™re perfect when theyā€™re not. Like theyā€™re above people they talk about.. so what if he boyfriends short? Why is that even something that needs to be brought up. Donā€™t ever comment on something someone canā€™t change. Thatā€™s bullying
Okay saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.