Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
especially the whole ‘random man giving her flowers to apologise for having a big ego’ one, that was definitely to try and prove something about being desired (even if it was clearly bs)
It’s so unbelievable as well lmao. Like yes of course some random guy she insulted wandered around the next day with flowers trying to find peroxide Darren

• Haha
Reactions: 77

noseyy@f

I can't explain why but Darren and Wendy give off major swingers vibes, maybe it's just me but I can totally see it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

hol104

Joined just so I could post this!! She’s doing celebrity hunted, spotted in Shrewsbury running down the street from the station with camera crews hovering and helicopters have been all over the town all morning!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Silentsoph

E0787C83-B07B-4D6D-8722-27A041CA5A22.jpeg

Saffrons real face taken from a video vs the edited version she puts on her grid.
Shes added more eyelashes, made her hair fuller, added more highlight to her cheek and pulled her cheeks in to appear slimmer, and probably made her lips slightly bigger although it’s hard to tell as she’s smiling in the video. I’m sick to death of these “influencers”.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Did you guys notice how she slowed down whilst walking towards the paparazzi so they can say something about her. Then she kept saying thank you. Girl, they didn’t even know if you was a celebrity or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57