Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie must be hurting. The whole country watching your ex get w girls n most likely talk about his past relationships n his type etc

• Sad
Reactions: 42
A 22 year old made a fan page????
Sorry last thing then I'll go but they're talking about his smile when he's got bleeping veneers... guess how he got the veneers? Soph did work with the dental centre Turkey and they both got them gifted... Imagine having to live with teeth your ex got you and tattoos your ex put on your body, weird to see girls falling at his feet over them when he wouldn't have the teeth or tatts without Soph😖 Okay I'm done now but this is a tit show lol, betrayed by Saff now this

Attachments

Reactions: 23
His sister is @claudiaworks on tik tok, looks absolutely loaded and supposedly self made so he’s clearly not short of money.
Her most recent tiktok showing her house transformation kind of confirmed she’s self made and comes from a less privileged background, her house gives a huge new money vibe lmao. Obviously new money isn’t a bad thing, but her house just screams tacky individual who is finally financially comfortable so spends all her money on the most tasteless pieces she can find to attempt to emulate wealth and class, but she’s actually just ended up with a home that love island contestants would love and hideous carpets. Either way, she seems to be doing better than her brother lol

Reactions: 13
Can we all collectively agree to vote him off the second the opportunity arises 😂 also someone needs to tell the sun about his vile treatment of Sophie and the saffron drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can we all collectively agree to vote him off the second the opportunity arises 😂 also someone needs to tell the sun about his vile treatment of Sophie and the saffron drama
First of all duck the sun, wouldn't wipe my arse with it

Second of all I don't think that'd help Soph at all having articles about her and her ex, (although sadly I'm sure it'll still happen) I think she just wants to move on and move forward and rightly so

Reactions: 23
One thing I’ve learnt from watching the Tough Mudder video is that Gymshark sports bras don’t offer any support whatsoever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daffy B got dumped for Love Island 😂

I knew the relationship hadn’t ended just because she suddenly grew a conscience.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s his family owned fish business in the Brighton area as opposed to him working in a fish shop 🤣 Pretty sure he’s doing quite well for himself but clearly he’s seeking the fame and fortune 💰👍
Says he's the "director" 🙃

Screenshot_20220531-003953_Chrome.jpg

His tattoos make me feel sick 🤢 They're bloody horrid 😂
A fishmonger, now all I can think of is that he has fishy fingers 🤣🤣
Not me quietly backing away from the thread because my actual boyfriend is a fishmonger 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘the band has gone’ u have an entire arm holding u up babe
Is this actually progress? The trainer was holding her less with the band and it seemed like it was actually harder. Now she just looks like a 4 year old at toddler gym.

Reactions: 12
Luca is the most generic looking dude with some sims 4 style default tattoos on him. Saffron and Wendy’s ego must absolutely be destroyed that she got dumped for a reality tv show 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘the band has gone’ u have an entire arm holding u up babe
I feel so sorry for the trainer who has to constantly hold up this corpulent revolting girl. It must be humiliating for her to have to feature in peroxide Darrens crappy stories all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is that progress? 😂 I don't understand her pt either, she should know Saff is nowhere near ready for no band and shouldn't have to still be supporting her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.