Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Talia and Saffron both have tit taste in men. I think Luca is fame hungry and was going for every B list celeb before love island. Saffron is such an idiot 😭🫣
as soon as he posted Saff I knew he was out for the clout.

he’s so basic as well. If anyone is watching the show, tell me hun & Liam aren’t just carbon copies of each other. Where’s the originality?

Reactions: 16
See with the light fitting for the stairs, I can see where the money has gone. I’ve been bought up in a house that's always had nice curtains and light fittings so that’s probably why I’m not surprised. It is expensive but nice light fittings can be, and it is different to what you’d see in shops like dunelm. But the one for her bedroom, nah I wouldn’t pay £900 for that

Reactions: 7
See with the light fitting for the stairs, I can see where the money has gone. I’ve been bought up in a house that's always had nice curtains and light fittings so that’s probably why I’m not surprised. It is expensive but nice light fittings can be, and it is different to what you’d see in shops like dunelm. But the one for her bedroom, nah I wouldn’t pay £900 for that
To me it's not really about that though? Like yeah, she's got loads of money so she can spend it on whatever she likes. Great, well done her. But bearing in mind her audience is probably half teenagers who don't have access to that kind of money and half normals who wouldn't dream of dropping 3k on 2 lights (😅) especially in the current climate - who is she trying to appeal to / impress? It's her stunning lack of awareness or humility or whatever you want to call it that gets on my tits.

Reactions: 13
In todays of episode of "Stay in School Kids"

Saffron trying to read 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If anyone else fell down a couple of steps they would hope no one saw and want to quickly move on with the day but saffron and Co take pictures and film the aftermath still having not picked up any dropped items, that can't be normal?

Are baggy or tight suit trousers and heels the usual choice for a night out, she looks ready to stroll into an office for the day?I mean she couldn't even bend down to do up her own shoes so her friend struggles to do it for her 🤔 and her friend mentions she can't move her arms easily either has fashion just gone really strange these days where it needs to be super uncomfortable and tight 🤨🤔

Reactions: 6
Saffron in one of her videos: "I hate when extentions are showing"
Also Saffrons hair most of the time:
Skjermbilde 2022-06-08 kl. 09.02.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Talia and Saffron both have tit taste in men. I think Luca is fame hungry and was going for every B list celeb before love island. Saffron is such an idiot 😭🫣
When Saffron and Luca were seeing eachother , they went on a night out with Talia and other people cause Talia and Saffron are friends. Saffron had posted that night out on her Instagram story at the time too. That’s why Talia said she recognised him but couldn’t remember how cause she didn’t personally know him she just realised he was the guy Saffron was dating and brought out on the night out with them. Luca is definitely fame hungry though.

Reactions: 14
omg i knew it was luca !!!!!!!! i remember someone said this in the thread a while ago she snaked on her friend with someone and it’s luca !!!!!

Reactions: 1
This 'story' has come up on FB 😂
I wonder if in one of them challenges they do they will say something like “which islander has a famous ex” or “which islander cheated on his girlfriend with a celeb”🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.