Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tip to Saffron - honestly stop trying to make 'ten ten' happen 😂 I cringe every time I hear it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even worse if she got with a friends boyfriend /ex and they didn’t even last very long…

(If you missed it in the vlog, she states everyone thinks she has a boyfriend but she doesn’t, & syd was pointing out guys for her)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Summary of last thread.
Saffy b went to cochella and took on L.A with these new friends we have never seen before. She then went onto dye her hair a god awful pink colour for the boho festival girl vibes which looked horrible which was a great match for her boots that her legs are too big for and her cheap outfits which were not suited for her figure like most things she wears.

She may not be with Luca anymore which if true what a waste of losing a friend over. So saffy b may be back on the dating scene boys beware.

Now she’s back and will be back to the gym and eating super healthy because of mummy Wendy breathing down her neck every five minutes about her fashion and lifestyle choices.

Who knows what thread #17 has in store for our tacky gal with more money then sense.

Reactions: 19
I came here to post this because it annoys me when people do that, just don’t take a picture of your emails if you’re gonna scribble it out?? But Omg I didn’t read it!! Well done!

What thread is on #92, looks like it the name starts with ‘interesting’ and possible says ‘channel’ too? Either that thread hasn’t been posted on since Friday, or she posted on Friday and someone replied to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I came here to post this because it annoys me when people do that, just don’t take a picture of your emails if you’re gonna scribble it out?? But Omg I didn’t read it!! Well done!

What thread is on #92, looks like it the name starts with ‘interesting’ and possible says ‘channel’ too? Either that thread hasn’t been posted on since Friday, or she posted on Friday and someone replied to her
Definitely on a hunt for the thread now🤣

Reactions: 7
Why do you guys think that has something to do with tattle? It’s a university email.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does that woman she does her callisthenics with work for her 9-5 mon-Fri? Saffron seems to be forever swinging her ass in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s her response got to do with having a boyfriend?? Am I being dumb
I don’t normally post tit buutttt she just posted this. Imagine doing that to your mate to not even get a decent relationship out of it. Gross.
Probably realised that everyone knows and that her precious reputation would be damaged if she stayed with him. Bet he’s proper regretting losing Sophie now

Reactions: 11
Dying at her pretending she gives a tit about missing Lil Baby in her last vlog - just going along with it cause the other girls are.

Doees she even KNOW ONE Lil Baby song 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.