Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron is on a ‘celeb’ dating app. Pictures taken off my friends account
This will sound silly but what makes her an entrepreneur? Isn't that someone who invests and sets up businesses of which she has done none?? Or is she Trying to make her youtube job sound posh to others 🤔

Reactions: 34
She is obsessed with trying different gyms even on holidays. Any good PT will tell you to train 4/5 times a week and follow a nutrition programme but it looks like she overtrains big time? No wonder she is bulkier looking. She'd look fab if she actually toned it down.

and she’s STILL denying lip fillers??? come on
She has more than lip fillers done, which is fine but denying it is hilarious.

Reactions: 16
Hate that the press are just calling luca saffrons ex as if Sophie is a no body the girls got 300k followers herself, hope he dosnt go on there and bad mouth her cause in the first video sophie did after the breakup it sounded like he did her really dirty.
Someone needs to ask jake Mitchell how he feels about giving the entire Baker family a following on YouTube 😂 he may of cheated on her but he deserves a thank you off them cause they would never of started if it wasn't for him

Reactions: 40
Hate that the press are just calling luca saffrons ex as if Sophie is a no body the girls got 300k followers herself, hope he dosnt go on there and bad mouth her cause in the first video sophie did after the breakup it sounded like he did her really dirty.
Someone needs to ask jake Mitchell how he feels about giving the entire Baker family a following on YouTube 😂 he may of cheated on her but he deserves a thank you off them cause they would never of started if it wasn't for him
he already said in an interview that he was in a 4 year relationship and then he went to dubai when they were going through a rocky patch, so i worry what he's going to say about their relationship ending while he's actually on the show because they always talk about exes

Reactions: 4
She missed out VII when saying Henry in her vid cos she can’t read simple Roman numerals 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Holidays for most people are usually for relaxing yet saffron is only bothered about finding the nearest gyms. She's actually doing something other than swinging on a ladder 🤔
Calls a restaurants food unreal and yes you guessed it she was talking about chicken, potato and brocoli!!
Remind me why she went away again if she is staying at the same routines??!

Reactions: 11
Can someone who actually watches LI give us the report on Luca, i've just seen that he already asked about sex positions 😒

Reactions: 4
Holidays for most people are usually for relaxing yet saffron is only bothered about finding the nearest gyms. She's actually doing something other than swinging on a ladder 🤔
Calls a restaurants food unreal and yes you guessed it she was talking about chicken, potato and brocoli!!
Remind me why she went away again if she is staying at the same routines??!
People have more money than sense to pay for dry chicken and roasties in a school dinner tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s wanting to pay just under a grand for her bedroom light shade tging? Then there’s me who’s older than her and moved out a few months ago and haven’t bought lampshades because I can’t justify paying like £20 on each room to have a lampshade so I haven’t bothered with them yet loool😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.