Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy’s face when saffron says she doesn’t know how many countries are in Europe I kid u not
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her new video has never made me realise I cannot bare this girl even more than I already do! The constant phrase of “baby” and the 👌🏽 Gesture, this girl is seriously so uneducated I’m so surprised she works with the brands she does 🙄

Reactions: 23
Found it funny when she was comparing the Venice streets to “the real-life Balamory”, as if the place where it was filmed doesn’t actually exist🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Found it funny when she was comparing the Venice streets to “the real-life Balamory”, as if the place where it was filmed doesn’t actually exist🤦🏼‍♀️
She goes to Murano and all she can think of is a kids TV show 🤦

Reactions: 4
Imagine comparing the beautiful cultural landmark of Venice to Balamory. She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
all it was to her was a Instagram content trip, for an un cultured little brat to rake in some views for her 10 year old audience a nice lil cash grab

Reactions: 14
It's so painful to watch her travel so much and being so uncultured and embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Saffron is so unintentionally hilarious because she's so thick. Literally entertaining

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1249255
defo had to ask Windys permission before she got that 😂
why is she really trying to push a ‘spontaneous’ image now, the whole spinning a wheel to choose where to go on holiday for 2 days, all the travelling she’s doing and making out that she was a ‘party girl’ in LA, an now this tiny tattoo behind her ear that will barely be visible? skinny dip were literally offering mini tattoos so it’s not like she planned it herself

Reactions: 21
Even more awkward because Sophie had a lighting bolt on her finger in honor of Luca :/

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
i follow milly g fit who she is away with and she’s posting a lot of saff, far more unedited and spontaneous- it’s actually refreshing to see!

Reactions: 2
E0787C83-B07B-4D6D-8722-27A041CA5A22.jpeg

Saffrons real face taken from a video vs the edited version she puts on her grid.
Shes added more eyelashes, made her hair fuller, added more highlight to her cheek and pulled her cheeks in to appear slimmer, and probably made her lips slightly bigger although it’s hard to tell as she’s smiling in the video. I’m sick to death of these “influencers”.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.