Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron is a woman. She literally has nothing going for her - she’s the spit of her dad, she has weird stuck on lemon tits and she’s thick as duck. Whoever (her trashy mum) gave her the audacity to think she’s this great is embarrassing and she needs to be knocked down a peg or a hundred before reality slaps her in her smug tangerine-coloured Darren face.
I honestly can’t get over how thick she is. Wendy, Jed and Saffron all seem like they are thick as f

Reactions: 20
Everytime she gets her make up done professionally it looks REALLY odd and I'm sure these people are meant to be top class MUAs. She paints her own face much better in fairness to her.

Reactions: 11
How long until a q&a comes out with her talking about Luca?

I feel for Sophie. He’s on the biggest show on tv trying to jump the bones of any girl with a pulse.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone watch her live last night? Every question was about Luca and she ignored them all

• Haha
She was live this morning and so many comments were about Luca. If she’s done nothing wrong then she would just say ‘yeah we dated it was when we had both come out of relationships and nothing came of it’ end of. But the more she avoids the more obvious it is that there was some overlap/more to it

Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t get over how thick she is. Wendy, Jed and Saffron all seem like they are thick as f
I know this is rude to say but all her kids are genuinely dumb. Saffron and Jed dropped out of education and rely on social media for their income. What will they do in the future when their career dies?

Reactions: 23
The thing is as well you may not need education to be ‘smart’ but basic life skills I don’t see saffron being able to teach her kids like manners,cooking, cleaning for yourself how to fix things what to do in an emergency or even reading. Babies learn from their surroundings. If saffron can’t pronounce have the words she’s tryna say her child might end up learning the wrong alphabet

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Wendy fantasies about wiping Saffron off the earth and taking her place? What a nut.

Did Saffron even know she was sitting across from the cast of Selling Sunset last night?

So thick she probably didn't know and missed an op to name drop and tag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Saffron is a woman. She literally has nothing going for her - she’s the spit of her dad, she has weird stuck on lemon tits and she’s thick as duck. Whoever (her trashy mum) gave her the audacity to think she’s this great is embarrassing and she needs to be knocked down a peg or a hundred before reality slaps her in her smug tangerine-coloured Darren face.
Very poetic, I like it x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine constantly wearing Balenciaga’s most tacky items, where the word is literally plastered everywhere and still not being able to spell it lmao. “Balanaga”
I’m not normally so rude about people.
But she is as thick as bleeping barn door.

Balanaga….?

That’s enough internet for me today.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine constantly wearing Balenciaga’s most tacky items, where the word is literally plastered everywhere and still not being able to spell it lmao. “Balanaga”
I don’t get why her family doesn’t correct her. My family would be cackling and laughing at me if I spelt something so wrong or pronounced Anglicans as
“Angelicans”. Honestly, it makes me think her parents are as thick as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is that combed over front piece she keeps doing with her ponytail? With that orange face she's really giving Donald Trump.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.