Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron is on a ‘celeb’ dating app. Pictures taken off my friends account
Yet she claims she would date a normal person lol

You have Jed Barkers notifications on? I’m very concerned for you, I hope you’re doing well and staying safe. This is more than anybody should ever have to deal with
I’m ngl to you I probs turned them on when he first had a channel n I fancied him please don’t crucify or judge me. I have learnt 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Putting her calistetics to good use 🤣🤣

Caught by speeding ticket 🤣😭😭😭😭 scaffy b getting folded into an oyster in the back of a Ford Fiesta
Poor Sophie finding out like that. Obviously there’s no nice way to find out you’ve been cheated on but otherwise he and Saffron definitely never would of told her and would of kept it to themselves. It doesn’t matter if you feel bored in your relationship or having problems you don’t cheat but clearly both Luca and Saffron fail to understand that. I’d love to know the date of that speeding ticket cause we’d know if Saffron also cheated on Tyler or broke up with him and immediately cheated with Luca but I do feel she cheated cause Tyler made that post about not being able to trust her anymore. I can’t stand Saffron she goes around thinking she can do whatever she wants and doesn’t care who she hurts. She has an ego and is that girl who says I can have your man if I want him so feels good stealing other people’s boyfriends. Saffron and Luca getting exposed is well deserved because something like that should not be kept secret.

Reactions: 25
Has it actually been confirmed they dated of cheated with each other or is all this rumers ? They hung out but to me it was just them hanging out ? Also I have a confession after watching love island the only I like at the moment is luca 😆

Reactions: 3
TikTok and Twitter focusing on Luca cheating (which is obviously disgusting) but I think saffron needs to get some stick for getting with her mates long term boyfriend, knowing they’re still together:sick:

Reactions: 32
as much as i feel bad for his ex, i hope it gets brought up enough that saff is forced to address it

Reactions: 18
She commented on that video posted previously
Who cares if her and the lovely Soph haven’t been friends in years? It’s the basic principle of her cheating in the first place that is outrageous. I smell major deflection on Saffsnake’s side, she will try to play the victim 😤 oh and also, it’s called girl code Saffron, something you wouldn’t know about because you’re a selfish cheat.

Reactions: 22
She commented on that video posted previously
How daft does she think everyone is, something clearly did go on yet she's denying it! 🤔 that would be saying anything both Sophie and Tyler and to an extent herself posted was all lies.
Is she trying to say she hasn't been friends with luca or Sophie for years?!

Reactions: 13
One thing about saffron is that she’s a compulsive liar. She literally Lies about everything you could ever imagine. I mean even down to bloody lip fillers. She claims she has not spoken to Sophie in years but was wishing her a happy birthday last year ?
CC06BC23-A8B3-4B1D-BD48-D00E7BAAC699.jpeg

- She wished her friend happy birthday in September and then slept with her friends BF in October of that same year 😂 how charming

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Saffron is a woman. She literally has nothing going for her - she’s the spit of her dad, she has weird stuck on lemon tits and she’s thick as duck. Whoever (her trashy mum) gave her the audacity to think she’s this great is embarrassing and she needs to be knocked down a peg or a hundred before reality slaps her in her smug tangerine-coloured Darren face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.