Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
She's gross. Show off central.
How many people are sat at home worrying about their bills, shopping, fuel costs etc right now. Then you get saffron making sure she shares every little bit of her 200th holiday in the space of a few months.
Saffron it's not relatable and only makes you look even more entitled each time you've been to la once already so why would this time be any more exciting than the last?
Always designer never anything else just put the camera away everyone is tired of seeing it now.

Reactions: 55

thunderlightningx

I find it hilarious that our “ love island obsessed” “ can’t miss an episode” babe doesn’t seem to have watched a single episode this year 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 52

brattyybbyy

Did anyone else catch on love island during never have I ever when luca went to drink after “never have I ever had sex with someone in a relationship” but stopped himself 🤔

attached a vid of it

Reactions: 50

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Idk if I’m the last one to figure this out but the show Hunted is fake so saffron probs filmed a few scenes n went home to plain chicken n cucumbers w windy

Sorry but she looked awful on her birthday, that hairstyle really does not suit her View attachment 1422197
“ cant believe it’s been a year since my birthday” ... does she know how birthdays work ffs of course it’s almost been a year we are in July 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Justbeingn053y

Why gift someone like Saffron who can afford these rather than someone who is ill and has lost their hair and should be the one who gets gifted.
I’ve come to realise over the years, the reason influencers actually have money is because they pay for fuck all. New makeup? Gifted. New clothes? Gifted. Holiday away? PR trip. They never pay for things so they will have money 😂

I’ve also seen that Tyler commented on Casey’s reel for the baby reveal, I’m so intrigued as to what actually went down since he still follows the male barkers

• Wow
Nobody on this earth loves Saffron Barker more than Saffron Barker. She absolutely adores herself. She really, really does my head in.

givemeabreakk

In her recent vlog she said “ quick story short “ …. she means long story short. Lol honestly , stay in school kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
in her new video she has a wheel with 14 empty spaces to write countries in europe on which they could potentially go to for the weekend, she says ‘we’ll double it up and pick 7 because i don’t know how many countries there are in europe’ as if there’s not 14 countries in europe😭😭😭there’s 44

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

account70032

VIP Member
Who is Mario? Didn't even know who Chris was until I watched her video with him shaming her all the time over food and drink. Thank god I don't have a friend who belittles me over what I want to eat. That's the curse of being in LA, but she loves it BABBYYYY
Mario is Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist and Chris is Kim’s hairdresser. Both of them are obviously friends with Kim because of this so it’s very clear what Saffron’s goal is she’s trying to meet Kim and the other Kardashian’s/Jenners cause she wouldn’t have any interest in Chris or Mario otherwise. They have fame outside of social media cause they work with celebrities and Saffron is desperate for fame cause nobody cared about who she was on strictly and she was easily forgotten about afterwards which she didn’t expect cause she definitely thought strictly was going to put her name out there and bring amazing opportunities for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45