Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video title for once makes sense (and her going to an overpriced cafe just for instagram)
Screenshot_20220511-133319.jpg

This is how Emily in Paris was described

Screenshot_20220511-133217_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In her latest video why is everything they do ‘for Instagram’ like can’t these girls put their phones/cameras away for 5 mins and actually enjoy something?! I appreciate they are ‘content creators’ but it just seems sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Would love this to be true but not sure how accurate it is considering they’ve put Zoe Hague on there who has just got engaged 🤣
I know doubt it is but imagine how pissed off saffron would be of he was on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saffron looks as though she’s lost a lot of weight in her stories in her gym kit unless they’re slimming mirrors she’s using

Saffron looks as though she’s lost a lot of weight in her stories in her gym kit unless they’re slimming mirrors she’s using
Well, I don't want to give anybody nightmares but if you look at her crotch zoomed in, she's clearly edited in a gap. Not sure why as most people's thighs would touch there.
Screenshot_20220512-004116_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220512-004044_Instagram.jpg

It's the grotty clothes and socks on the floor for me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.