Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a million times easier for Saffron to start a channel cause her ex boyfriend Jake Mitchell already had a channel of his own with a decent amount of subscribers so the second she made her channel she instantly had lots of subscribers and followers cause they all came from his channel. She doesn’t work hard at all and I’d have more respect for her if she admitted that her life and job is so easy.
Exactly this!
All her life she has had things handed on a plate

Reactions: 22
The only ones who 'work hard' are the ones that now run multiple businesses and who were clever with the platform they were given.

Reactions: 9
27F88D76-E8F0-455C-A17C-65C72D00FA95.png
anyone else notice the looks these girls at the ‘American house party’ are giving her?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's gross. Show off central.
How many people are sat at home worrying about their bills, shopping, fuel costs etc right now. Then you get saffron making sure she shares every little bit of her 200th holiday in the space of a few months.
Saffron it's not relatable and only makes you look even more entitled each time you've been to la once already so why would this time be any more exciting than the last?
Always designer never anything else just put the camera away everyone is tired of seeing it now.

Reactions: 55
She always, always when with someone has to make a big purchase without fail

Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm just getting elderly but what on earth is that latest tiktok of hers? No-one wants to see you prancing round in your dressing gown hun.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm just getting elderly but what on earth is that latest tiktok of hers? No-one wants to see you prancing round in your dressing gown hun.
Haha no, I thought the same and not the two selfies of her staring at her phone too 🤢 She loves herself so much, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why people deny lip fillers, it must be the most common procedure there’s literally nothing wrong with getting it done!
they’re also right there on your face so it’s so obvious when people have had them done

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.