Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories atm are screaming that Luca ended it with her, but she looks wants to look better of for it.

In the Venice vlog too, she kept going on about attention boys were giving her.
especially the whole ‘random man giving her flowers to apologise for having a big ego’ one, that was definitely to try and prove something about being desired (even if it was clearly bs)

Reactions: 23
especially the whole ‘random man giving her flowers to apologise for having a big ego’ one, that was definitely to try and prove something about being desired (even if it was clearly bs)
It’s so unbelievable as well lmao. Like yes of course some random guy she insulted wandered around the next day with flowers trying to find peroxide Darren

• Haha
Reactions: 77
did this girl really just say ‘liquid hot chocolate’ in her new tiktok??? 🤣🤣🤣 also she was definitely trying to copy anna paul with that voiceover tiktok it’s so obvious

Reactions: 16
"I am so grateful you are now part of our family and I can call you my sister". She makes it sound like Jed and Imogen have got married 😂

• Haha
I can't stand when influencers mention how they have wanted something for so long after it gets gifted, like why didn't you buy it ages ago then.
Call me crazy but after spending all day bragging about what she's been sent has she declared any of it as gifted or does she think that doesn't apply to her??! I definitely could see it on anything I've seen today.🤨😡

And we all get it you have a house and it's not finished yet do you want to mention anymore already saffron 🙄🤔

Reactions: 17
Saffron is one of those people who should learn how to be alone and enjoy her own company. She seems to be chasing friends and guys to date her 24/7 and it’s just so obvious that she's uncomfortable to be alone for more than like 2 hours? She most probably doesn’t have any real friends in her life, Anna has her own friends in Manchester and her Brighton friends are just in touch with her bc she’s famous and rich. Not to mention she's been such a bff with that kardashian hairstylist for the last couple of weeks, he's like almost twice her age and has kids who are like 16-18 yo i believe. Shouldn't she rather be friends with them than their dad?
She’s also building this big ass house and i am more than sure she’s gonna make some of her “friends” to live there with her or she’ll make her mom to visit her every other day because she just doesn't know how to be by herself in such a big house and she’ll be lonely and even more desperate to not to stay there alone. Which is normal to feel lonely in such a big house but..... it was such a stupid idea to buy that property just for herself. Why her parents didn't stop her?! She would be completely alright with just a flat with one maybe two spare bedrooms. She would at least learn a bit how to be on her own and she would also maybe start cleaning after herself? How is she imagining to keep that house clean and tidy when she can't even clean her room? I feel like when she was buying that house, she tought that by the time the house will be ready for her to move in, she'll have like a life-partner who will move in with her or .... I honestly can't imagine any other reason why would a girl in her 20's, who's single to buy such a big place just for herself.
In the last year she's been in Greece, Dubai, New York, Austria, Brasil, California - where she attended Coachella, Venice and Paris which are places some of us can't ever afford, she's buying those designer stuff which look trashy and her best friend is her mother which would be lovely to see a healthy mother-daughter relationship but her mom is such a toxic person who's living out of her daughter success and that's like the worst example for all of us.
I think that saffron should take a long break from social media (and i mean like a year long break, not just few weeks), so she could realize that the world is not turning just around her, that she should work on her relationship with food and this whole body dismorphia thing she's having and that even tho she's rich - money can't buy all the happiness in the world aka true friends who will actually care about her and that she firstly should be in love with herself before she'll case guys to love her.

Reactions: 22
Saffron is one of those people who should learn how to be alone and enjoy her own company. She seems to be chasing friends and guys to date her 24/7 and it’s just so obvious that she's uncomfortable to be alone for more than like 2 hours? She most probably doesn’t have any real friends in her life, Anna has her own friends in Manchester and her Brighton friends are just in touch with her bc she’s famous and rich. Not to mention she's been such a bff with that kardashian hairstylist for the last couple of weeks, he's like almost twice her age and has kids who are like 16-18 yo i believe. Shouldn't she rather be friends with them than their dad?
She’s also building this big ass house and i am more than sure she’s gonna make some of her “friends” to live there with her or she’ll make her mom to visit her every other day because she just doesn't know how to be by herself in such a big house and she’ll be lonely and even more desperate to not to stay there alone. Which is normal to feel lonely in such a big house but..... it was such a stupid idea to buy that property just for herself. Why her parents didn't stop her?! She would be completely alright with just a flat with one maybe two spare bedrooms. She would at least learn a bit how to be on her own and she would also maybe start cleaning after herself? How is she imagining to keep that house clean and tidy when she can't even clean her room? I feel like when she was buying that house, she tought that by the time the house will be ready for her to move in, she'll have like a life-partner who will move in with her or .... I honestly can't imagine any other reason why would a girl in her 20's, who's single to buy such a big place just for herself.
In the last year she's been in Greece, Dubai, New York, Austria, Brasil, California - where she attended Coachella, Venice and Paris which are places some of us can't ever afford, she's buying those designer stuff which look trashy and her best friend is her mother which would be lovely to see a healthy mother-daughter relationship but her mom is such a toxic person who's living out of her daughter success and that's like the worst example for all of us.
I think that saffron should take a long break from social media (and i mean like a year long break, not just few weeks), so she could realize that the world is not turning just around her, that she should work on her relationship with food and this whole body dismorphia thing she's having and that even tho she's rich - money can't buy all the happiness in the world aka true friends who will actually care about her and that she firstly should be in love with herself before she'll case guys to love her.
as much as i agree with you about the whole not wanting to be on her own thing, social media is her job at the end of the day. Networking is a big part of this and hanging out with people like the Kardashian hairstylist is probably a great shot at trying to move up the celeb list from a z lister.

The travelling also makes a lot of sense to me, she has the money to do that which is the dream right?? and it makes for good video content rather than just filming from her home 24/7, even if she does come across dumb af.

And property is just a great investment at the end of the day, i do agree she was probably hoping to be moving in with Tyler by the time it was finished as they were together at the start, but can't really go wrong with investing in property and doing it up.

These are all reasons why i feel saffron is more successful than ana, she's much harder working, she puts herself out there more to meet new people and film new experiences rather than filming with the same few people in her manny flat every day

did this girl really just say ‘liquid hot chocolate’ in her new tiktok??? 🤣🤣🤣 also she was definitely trying to copy anna paul with that voiceover tiktok it’s so obvious
With the difference that Anna Paul is actually fun and enjoyable to listen to
Whilst Saffs voice just makes my ears bleed

Reactions: 3
as much as i agree with you about the whole not wanting to be on her own thing, social media is her job at the end of the day. Networking is a big part of this and hanging out with people like the Kardashian hairstylist is probably a great shot at trying to move up the celeb list from a z lister.

The travelling also makes a lot of sense to me, she has the money to do that which is the dream right?? and it makes for good video content rather than just filming from her home 24/7, even if she does come across dumb af.

And property is just a great investment at the end of the day, i do agree she was probably hoping to be moving in with Tyler by the time it was finished as they were together at the start, but can't really go wrong with investing in property and doing it up.

These are all reasons why i feel saffron is more successful than ana, she's much harder working, she puts herself out there more to meet new people and film new experiences rather than filming with the same few people in her manny flat every day
the thing is though with the changes she’s making to the property she’s making it more suitable to her, i feel like the value will be worth less after she’s done with it

the thing is though with the changes she’s making to the property she’s making it more suitable to her, i feel like the value will be worth less after she’s done with it
She’s literally rebuilt an old, dated, run down house. I highly highly doubt that it’s going to be worth less than it was in the first place 🤣

Reactions: 6
Imogen needs a thread she annoys me just as much as saffron does… I would make one but I don’t know how to 😂

Reactions: 19
She’s literally rebuilt an old, dated, run down house. I highly highly doubt that it’s going to be worth less than it was in the first place 🤣
Issue is she is turning a 4 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom house? 🤷🏻 Why not keep the 4 and have it in her style. Surely noone is gonna wanna buy a house for the same price as a 4 bedroom house and only get 2 bedrooms.

Reactions: 18
Issue is she is turning a 4 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom house? 🤷🏻 Why not keep the 4 and have it in her style. Surely noone is gonna wanna buy a house for the same price as a 4 bedroom house and only get 2 bedrooms.
this was my thought process too, especially because of the size of the house, when she sells it it’ll be expensive and with it only having two bedrooms it rules out larger families buying it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.