Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys notice how she slowed down whilst walking towards the paparazzi so they can say something about her. Then she kept saying thank you. Girl, they didn’t even know if you was a celebrity or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I find it hilarious how saffron insists on always having a hair stylist and makeup artist for every event but whoever she's going with looks 10 times better than her. Millie looked gorgeous and classy and then theres Saffron..

Reactions: 25
i really wonder about what could saffron and millie talk about when they are together. i don't know much about millie yet but she seems like a nice and funny girl who works on herself and her career etc. while saffron is a spoiled brat who thinks the world only revolves around her. i am giving this friendship like 2 more months and then we will never see them together again lol.

Reactions: 12
i really wonder about what could saffron and millie talk about when they are together. i don't know much about millie yet but she seems like a nice and funny girl who works on herself and her career etc. while saffron is a spoiled brat who thinks the world only revolves around her. i am giving this friendship like 2 more months and then we will never see them together again lol.
Milly’s account revolves around her ED recovery and weight gain / food positivity, so I often think it’s strange her hanging around with Saffron who only eats chicken and broccoli and works out 10x a day.

Reactions: 22
Milly’s account revolves around her ED recovery and weight gain / food positivity, so I often think it’s strange her hanging around with Saffron who only eats chicken and broccoli and works out 10x a day.
I had no idea who Milly was but watched one of the vlogs & fuckkk she's immature. I had to hate watch them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys didn’t you hear, saffron has such a small head and everyone tells her she has such a tiny head even her makeup artist. And kids glasses don’t even fit her properly… even though they fit Millie the exact same way…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I think Milly is a little more shallow & like Saffron than people think. She was raised in an upper class home/family and before she went on her ED recovery phase her social media content was all about high end clothes, makeup, etc

Reactions: 13
"I really feel I've lost a lot of strength with my calisthenics and need help more than usual" what strength? 😂 and she always needs help, there's no progress and there never has been 😂😂
Her P.T's thighs make me 🤢 I just don't think it's a good look on a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.