Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tulla.24

was just watching saffron’s recent video and she calls her immediate family her “intimate family” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

RachyWoo

VIP Member
"So many parents I've met think their son is an absolute Godsend and they can't do a single thing wrong", yeah just like your mum thinks the sun shines out your arse Saff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

surreygirl23

“I’m going to catch which is my fav restaurant in la”

gets there

“Im only eating these fries as I don’t like fish”

so your fav restaurant is a place with nothing you like?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
if you watch love island i think it’s quite obvious luca has a foot fetish and is always sucking gemma’s toes so honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to flex her feet for that reason😭

• Haha
  • Sick

account70032

VIP Member
Did anyone see Luca’s reaction on LI last night? Scruffy B will be furious that her lover has made her look utterly ridiculous by falling head over heels on live tv. That’s karma for you.
Also, the new lady has been to the school of our scruffron barker for the pick me vibes regarding height.
Felt sad for Sophie though when Luca said “ I haven’t felt this way for anyone in years”

• Sad

GossWhore

VIP Member
In todays of episode of "Stay in School Kids"

Saffron trying to read 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

justheretolaugh

Opinion: Saffron is an extremely average looking girl and she attracts men slightly more attractive than her purely based on her fame and status.

she also can’t keep a boyfriend for very long because they realise her personality is very dull and frankly, very boring.

Reactions: 42

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Saffron is a tramp. She literally has nothing going for her - she’s the spit of her dad, she has weird stuck on lemon tits and she’s thick as fuck. Whoever (her trashy mum) gave her the audacity to think she’s this great is embarrassing and she needs to be knocked down a peg or a hundred before reality slaps her in her smug tangerine-coloured Darren face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Sophie must be hurting. The whole country watching your ex get w girls n most likely talk about his past relationships n his type etc

• Sad

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Found it funny when she was comparing the Venice streets to “the real-life Balamory”, as if the place where it was filmed doesn’t actually exist🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine comparing the beautiful cultural landmark of Venice to Balamory. She's so embarrassing.

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
just a reminder that little miss liar said she’d ‘never had lip fillers’ once again on her story the other day …. is she just gonna pretend that her lips magically changed shape after she turned 18 ??? 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41