Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she spend so long talking about her foot fetish page in her new video😭😭😭 i feel like she’s playing into it bc she always shows them or has some weird obsession with feet herself

also the way she just doesnt pronounce x’s??? ezactly, anziety
And has now posted a picture of her feet to Instagram! I feel like that’s an attention seeking move!

Reactions: 11
Saff and ana ain’t going to LA together anymore
I don't think they were ever planning on going to LA together after the plans changed the first time. More likely Saffron didn't want to fly to the premiere alone so invited along ana.
Neither of them seem particularly busy with work, going by all of the holidays so to call it off over one "work" commitment just seems strange.

Someone mentioned Saffron was moaning about costs of changing flights, this being the person who bought her own house at 20 was it? And then completely remodeled every inch of it which is still not finished and seems to turn he rose up at anything that's not designer and mega expensive bit rich of her to moan about a thing like that imo.

Reactions: 17
Wendy not knowing the difference between ‘to’ and ‘too’…no wonder her daughter is thick also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course she’s having to clickbait about her ‘only fans’ now that her last video got tit views
Also, when will these brats realise nobody cares what’s in their bank account?

Reactions: 4
Ik men subconsciously date women who look like their mothers or sisters but does jed not feel weird his gf n sister look quite similar ... I wouldn’t wanna see my brother when I kissed my boyfriend
D21E294B-3E93-4427-8884-1C00066E528C.png

Reactions: 2
i do find it odd how close they are tho, they're literally laying in saffs bed together why's she not with jed 😂

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole feet thing... she's doing it on purpose at this point! I mean, it's so obvious!!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
The whole feet thing... she's doing it on purpose at this point! I mean, it's so obvious!!
She probably sees it as an achievement being on a foot fetish site. As long as she’s getting attention, who cares what it’s for - right? I can see her checking the site to see how popular she is then purposely posting trotter pics as soon as her ranking drops slightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Let’s just get one thing straight - her feet are bleeping vile. Cut your toe nails you woman, you’re right that there’s lots of creeps out there who are into toes but you’d be kidding yourself if you think anyone in their right minds (not even foot freaks!) are jerking off to your trotters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why dose she buy to small clothes that white dress looks like she going to hulk it any minute safffy smash Cus mum said no

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.