Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Imagine sending your 9 year old over to that man's house, considering all of the weird shit he's put out on the Internet over the years, the house is covered in cameras, you drop your kid off and said weird man answers the door and immediately puts a camera in your 9 year olds face, he then continues to film her and follows them to the bedroom and lingers around for ages, getting excited over a pair of child's stitch shorts, all the while the mother of the child is no where to be seen, then they are creeping around in the early hours of the morning with said creepy man, who's festering in his seedy little office filled with footage of the whole house at 3 am. That little girls mother doesn't see any of that as strange? Or am I just an overprotective parent 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Greentrees

VIP Member
A38B0812-F570-4C59-A787-43EEA0439787.jpeg

“I Work full time when they’re at school” - since when? 😆 that’s hilarious!

And the other comment - “ what’s your job?” :ROFLMAO:

Making juvenile embarrassing TikToks and eating pancakes at restaurants with that other loser Matt and taking selfies in her bedroom, in front of the mirror during the day doesn’t constitute work.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wills315

VIP Member
What parent has allowed their child to stay overnight in that house with that pervy fuck lingering around and all the cameras 😟

Reactions: 45

jayne2240

VIP Member
I cannot comprehend how after all this time people will STILL defend Anna. She is equally as culpable. Yeah okay maybe Jonathan did take advantage of her all those years ago when he met her but oh my god that doesn’t excuse the fact she stands by and allows the exploitation and abuse of her 4 children. She isn’t stupid, she isn’t some damsel in distress. Im sure she would lean into the “abused” card if one day Jonathan was exposed but she’s full of shit! She’s a terrible mother, she could’ve stopped all this years ago but carries on because she’s only living this lifestyle because her kids are exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He did not show signs of that at all. My mum was a pre-school teacher. Lots of little boys like dressing up in dresses etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
'This is better than a child being unseen'. A child only has to be seen by those around him or her, not by potentially millions of strangers around the world.
Whatever E2 decides later on in life, you have taken away the choice of sharing it, as it's already out there. Not just out there where you live, where E2 goes to school, does after school activities. Whenever you Google E2's name, this comes up. E2 will never get to decide to share this, and when.
Even if Edie decides to be Eduardo again, this will be out there. It's awful that you've robbed your kid from the privacy of being able to make their own decisions surrounding this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

notimportant

Chatty Member
It’s as simple as Jonathan is a child abuser, all those kids will be fucked up mentally and maybe physically because no one stops him. The stupid video with Eduardo in a wig is supposed to be Jonathan back in the day when he was a creepy pervert who like to wear his own sisters panties…Emilia is supposed to be jizzel…who is also Jonathan? Who knows lol

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Yep, he flicked his hair, said 'I'm too pretty to play anyway... Slay' and then flounced off. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting what they have done to that child.
Eduardo was the sweetest, most empathetic child. Edie is an attention seeking drama queen, thanks to the 'parents'.

• Sad

Eyesopened

VIP Member
So e2 gives his mum a photo of them both together as a birthday gift- the photo being when he was presenting as a boy . Says something I think
2060D522-ADEB-4E3C-9620-2CBEC99DB028.png

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Cooke_ie

Anna's latest reel where she is crying about outside influences affecting her precious children, yet she has exposed almost every aspect of their lives on various platforms across the internet! Make it make sense!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

TFP_SA

Anna just posted this picture E2 did of Anna after her op on Instagram
Do they realise the "At least you look really nice now" wording makes it look like E2 thought Anna didn't look "really nice" before her plastic surgery?
e2 is, what, nine years old? is it slightly unusual for a kid of that age to include breasts and hips in a drawing of a woman? either way it to me points to an degree of awareness that likely signals trouble ahead. Anna's social media output shows how strongly she values her figure and (supposedly) her kids, two things that e2 won't ever have.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Anna as soon as the camera’s turned on when she’s with Matt:

aHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa 😑😑😑

• Haha

GotYourBigPlateAlan

They've convinced e2 he's a victim who hasn't had a sleepover before because he's trans. Absolute nonsense!! Can I just say not all 9 year olds have had sleepovers. Out of my 5 kids only one of my kids had had a sleepover by that age. Mainly cos I was very friendly with her best friends mom and trusted her completely. E2 hasn't had a sleepover cos no sane person would allow their kid in that house unsupervised.
And what a fuckin freak jono is filming his kids sleepover. Get a job you bellend.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Imagine sending your 9 year old over to that man's house, considering all of the weird shit he's put out on the Internet over the years, the house is covered in cameras, you drop your kid off and said weird man answers the door and immediately puts a camera in your 9 year olds face, he then continues to film her and follows them to the bedroom and lingers around for ages, getting excited over a pair of child's stitch shorts, all the while the mother of the child is no where to be seen, then they are creeping around in the early hours of the morning with said creepy man, who's festering in his seedy little office filled with footage of the whole house at 3 am. That little girls mother doesn't see any of that as strange? Or am I just an overprotective parent 😂
Nah it's fucking weird and his harddrive needs checking.

Lorny

VIP Member
E2’s attitude and ego is going to become even worse and a bigger problem the more the years go by
It’s such a shame. He was such a gentle wee soul before all this transgender stuff. They’ve absolutely ruined that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Are you serious? He flicked his hair and said I'm too pretty ? That kid is in for a world of pain all thanks to those useless fucks he has to call parents.
Yep, he flicked his hair, said 'I'm too pretty to play anyway... Slay' and then flounced off. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting what they have done to that child.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37